Newby Indoor Grow Setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShuttyMcShutShut

Reaction score
Hey All,
Im new to this whole growing thing. Ive odered my first bach of seeds. My next step is to start getting setup with equipment. Im going to be using a small closet(24x48). My question is this: Im looking into these "startup kits" on the net and am eyeing one in particular http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/product.php?xProd=2&xSec=2
Any opinions on the integrity of the kit or am I waaaaay off and need to try something else or ??????? Any comments greatly appreciated.
Peace,
Shutty

That's 2 foot by 4 foot right. At a very tight squeeze you'd get 2 plants in there, and that would be a very tight squeeze unless it was lowryder or something.

The system you were looking at was for 6 plants. You won't have enough room for 6 plants there.

I'm growing one plant in that space. That is of course if you're referring to inches when you say 24 x 48. :)

They don't give too much information about the lighting either.

You'll need a different kit for that space or find a bigger space.

Yes that is 2 foot by 4 foot. It is of course an 8 foot ceiling. Im only growing for personal so I guess 2 plant max wouldnt be terrible. The space is set, no other option. Those grow cabinets appear to be about that size, or is there something im missing?
Thanks,
Shutty

for what its worth, those lights produce 8400 lumens; I know its not 50000 that you can get from a HPS, but we are talking about 2'x4'.

Latest posts

Back