newby weed planting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaalbar

Reaction score
All i did was take some seeds and plant them in a pot today. Just in normal soil, so what are my chances of getting alot of pot off of a plant that i water normaly and don't trimback. My gess is not very good lol.

"some seeds" is no good if you planted them in the same pot....they could be male or female...so if their bagseeds then I guess your chances of them growing any bud is maybe 50/50. Read a growguide carefully and you will get more help from the other members. This board has a good guide. GL

Welcome to the wonderful world of cultivation.:D
Yes, there are plenty of great online grow guides this site has a good one. I have a sticky also with other grow guide as well at the top of the indoor growing section. Same ones in the Outdoor section. I like Erowid good for NEWB to get started (My loyalty is here but gotta give props to s decent start up guide)
RULE #1: Don't tell anyone your growing!!!!!!!
Rule 2. 1 plant per pot. Good to start in a tiny (6" max) pot until roots are established. O'wise watering will be a PITA.
Rule 3: Overwatering is the biggest mistake first timers make. even in a tiny pot 2-3X a week max. I water mine 1-2X a week to start.
Rule 4: Ferts start 2-3 weeks in start at 1/4 strength and move up.

Lights and all that.....hit the grow guide. These are the basics to get started. If Indoor 3,000 lumens per sq. ft. minimum. Florous or HID
HID=High Intesity Discharge those would be Metal Halide (MH) or High Pressure Sodium (HPS)
nothing else is right except florous or HID. (LED Lighting is a different beast and expensive ;) )

thnx for the help guy's, let me tell you about my growing area. Right now where i live it is about 40-50'C ( Celcius, Sry for not spelling right) and realy humid. the only problem it because it is so humid it almost rains every day so i'm werid that it will get to much water. I planted some seeds in a pot and some behind a bush so if it got realy big none would see it.ohh almost forgot I don't know what cind of seeds they are i know there weed seeds but i don't know if there ak 47 ect.Also I fucked up already i live with my family still and my older brother knows( damn now i'm freaking out):(

Latest posts

Back