newly joined but not first time here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

depetreono

Reaction score
been useing this site and a couple others to browse forums for great reading. this always seem to be the most informative with real knowledge oposed to just guess and personally opinion.

Honestly "JMANSWEED" nute study and ppl quoting it. made me want to be a perminant resident.:D

Welcome to MP...glad you decided to come out of the shadows and join the fun.

Welcome, glad we got ya with the nute study. Your in a good place to learn great things.

This is a great place to learn. These guys know their stuff. Welcome, and have a great day. :)

:welcome: :headbang: this place rocks! real people with real mj love. they will do there best to tell you the real deal. keep reading.
made me want to be a perminant resident.
the same thing i thaught, now i live with a hamster lol

dman1234 said:
oh no, not the sick deal guy again.

Ugggh....the only sick deal I want to see him with is a nice case of the clap.....

We don't want your sick deals.......and while you are at it stop breaking the rules with your sick infected live links.

skumars221 said:
"I just wanted to share with you guys that I got a sick deal at www.imasickloser.com .They have 20% off the entire store and even more off digital ballasts."

You know you cld pay for advertising....

LOL
Welcome - so whatcha growing depetreono?

Hammy - kill that live link, bro :p

:ciao:

New to the site, trying to learn as much as I can, before jumping into growing for myself. I have Multiple Sclerosis and have found that this plant has helped ease my spastic movements than any pharmaceutical drug has.

Wanting to grow the medical strains like Ice and White variety's.

I will accept any and all information you have I desire to pick your brains, so to speak. :p

I am a Mother, Wife, soon to be a Grandma, Domestic Goddess, disabled, diagnosed with MS in '99.
I also am a Mommy to 4 dogs.(not by birth of course) 2 miniature dachshunds, a miniature pinscher, and a lhasa apso.

Doxie said:
:ciao:

New to the site, trying to learn as much as I can, before jumping into growing for myself. I have Multiple Sclerosis and have found that this plant has helped ease my spastic movements than any pharmaceutical drug has.

Wanting to grow the medical strains like Ice and White variety's.

I will accept any and all information you have I desire to pick your brains, so to speak. :p

I am a Mother, Wife, soon to be a Grandma, Domestic Goddess, disabled, diagnosed with MS in '99.
I also am a Mommy to 4 dogs.(not by birth of course) 2 miniature dachshunds, a miniature pinscher, and a lhasa apso.

Welcome to MP.....read through as many stickies as you can to get the basics. Then ask your questions but start a thread in the correct section that your question relates to. If you post your questions in other people's threads not only will you step on a few toes but you might not get the help you need.

Hello all,
i've found this forum and have never been happier. Great place to learn and good ppl. I'm just a hobbyist and growing anything has always been fun to me. I once grow a 12 foot split leaf philodendron in my living room from 2 leaves i found growing in a store window. I really enjoy MJ just to relieve stress and enjoy the healthier side of the culture. Peace and popcorn !

I'm working with Shiva right now for my first real grow. I'm 1 month into flowering.

Would like to see some picts, you should start a thread in the grow journal section.

I don't mean to butt in guys but that would be a great grow to follow,..for me i mean. Yes, Depetreono we would like to see some pics, Shiva was one of my choices for my next grow ,so i would be very interested in following a thread on a Shiva grow. sorry to just chime in but you caught my eye with your post and i have'nt seen many gows of this strain.

Will do. I been wanting to start a grow journal since its my first grow. I'll get it up this week. I have another thread I started asking for advice if anyone could take a look.

Latest posts

Back