next lot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

30 clones taken on 23 or 24 dec 2006 ive grown the unknown indica strain a few times and last time exceeded all my expectations considering had spide mites temp fluctuations timers sticking on transplanting from coco coir @ 5.5 weeks into rockwool hydro dripper system and still realised 14.5oz dry from 18 10-12" high single cola type plants so here goes again but just the unknown strains x 30.

peat pellets were soaked in canna rhizotonic solution @ correct strength then clones taked dipped into clonex gel then into heated propagator and aired daily for few mins.

also misting them daily with rhizotonic.

looking good:D

next grow after this one will be critical mass then power plant.

the 3ft + sensi star plant is going to a new home very very soon had enough growing this takes forever to root clones and this is about 3 months old and is as bushy as a big bushy bush:ccc: :rolleyes:

pkj

Back at it again PJ. :D Looks like your going for another jungle. ;) Like all your other grows will be following this one all the way. Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya.

GreenMojo.JPG

enjoy

pkj:chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck:

29 rooted 1 dead as a dodo rotted humidity too high.

whatever am i gonna do now 1 down

lol

pkj

Hey there pkj. I was gonna say they look a little sad (droopy) and that would likely be due to humidity being a tad high. Other than that, they're all lookin happy and healthy, keep up the good work!

cheers insane you is correcto too high humidity droopinesss but alls well in clone-city dude.

pkj

only 28 survived the lazy *** bastards.

going into flower room asap:eek:

Congrats on the rooted clones PJ. Can't wait to see them little ladies in flower. Good luck on the rest of the grow my friend. ;)

Latest posts

Back