Next step up rosin press

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogettalif

Reaction score
Hello all, been getting perfectly acceptable results from a ratcheting, hand clamping, low cost rosin pressing device. But due to the arthritis in my hands and wrists I can no longer squeeze the clamp to sufficient pressure, so I need an upgrade to a different style of press.
There are so many presses to choose I'm hoping to hear your suggestions. The rosin I recover is for my personal use only so I don't need a press capable of large quantity rosin output. Would like to stay under $150.
Thanks for your help.
-g

Last edited:
Welcome gogettalif. I am sure there are lots on here willing to help. I just press Kief so can't really help. I have the same arthritis issues so I feel your pain. Hope you like our little slice of heaven.

Try the O'l Farts or MisFits threads for fun.

Have never used one yet, but I know someone here has.............
If you find a good one let us all know too.
Oh and by the way.........................................
1637791778274.png

Ran across this, I feel you guys pain I had surgeries on both my wrist but I still can use my press which doesn't need alot of pressure you just have to mess with the heating, but as far as $150 press haven't seen one but here is what I use and I press 10 gram patties not a hash person I do it for the wife also a disabled vet.

Attachments

• IMG_20220128_091626648.jpg
    IMG_20220128_091626648.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 13
Ran across this, I feel you guys pain I had surgeries on both my wrist but I still can use my press which doesn't need alot of pressure you just have to mess with the heating, but as far as $150 press haven't seen one but here is what I use and I press 10 gram patties not a hash person I do it for the wife also a disabled vet.
What is it? Brand wise I mean.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back