Next year outside grow Idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I WANT FREE light.!!!!!
I was thinking about next year grow and it going to be outside and I DON'T want anybody to really see my grow and came up with this..

Pallet walls 4x4
6 per side double stack
12 feet square box 8 feet high
Wrap a 2x4 welded fence around the outside, gate with LOCK
Make believe straw fence that stand up against fence for Privatecy.
2) 16 inch wide by 7 foot long Box along the sides and maybe as many I can put in there and leave a walk way.

This will house 12 plant for 2 MMJ user and a few in stages and hopefully they will get enough light.

Will this work.???

It may stand out a bit ;)

:peace:

round-hay-bale.jpg

Thanks HIE thats pretty funny ! LOL ! Used the REPS !

HippyInEngland said:
It may stand out a bit ;)

:peace:

Stand Out.! :hubba:
Yep it will and as for my neighbors either side knows I smoke weed and I am Not Shy when I Smoke, but those that comes over are Shy to Hide with that back turned with a cup hand that stands out.:hubba:

I would just throw buckets out there in the yard, IF I didn't have to worry about kids seeing them or touching them, so that why I need a hide a fence around the grow with a lock..

Beside I don't want my Neighbors the one that smokes, just jump over the fence and grab my plants..

Yep it funny but I want free light and protection from anybody seeing or Picking the plants..

I do have one spot I can use with out going through all this but I think my metal sheds would just burn them up on HOT days like it doing to my Tomato's...

Flyinghigh said:
Yep it funny but I want free light and protection from anybody seeing or Picking the plants..

I do have one spot I can use with out going through all this but I think my metal sheds would just burn them up on HOT days like it doing to my Tomato's...

my plants grow in full sun in weather that gets about 105 degrees. even when my tomatos get yellow my girls look good still. I just have to water a lot and make the transition gradual for newbies.

one way to keep people away from the plants is to put cactus all around it..especially in hot areas..I have these in my yard ;)

pp 001.jpg

Beside I don't want my Neighbors the one that smokes, just jump over the fence and grab my plants..

"neighbors" like that and you still grow?
IF I didn't have to worry about kids seeing them or touching them
not good

grow indoors, course, kids and pothead neighbor would still get em:cool:

Glad i live in the boonies:)

Johnnyrotten123 said:
"neighbors" like that and you still grow? not good

grow indoors, course, kids and pothead neighbor would still get em:cool:

Glad i live in the boonies:)

I know my neighbors smoke because they go way out back and u can see them pass something to each other..
I have dogs and I don't think they will jump over but one just might have balls.
I am not for sure if I would do this because of the wife but my landlord wife says go for it and have fun growing..

2Dog said:
my plants grow in full sun in weather that gets about 105 degrees. even when my tomatos get yellow my girls look good still. I just have to water a lot and make the transition gradual for newbies.

Might be 105 but are your tomato's plants near any Metal sheds.? The sheds gets hotter then 105..

I have about 6 feet between my 2 sheds and about 10 feet long and here some pix of what my tomato's plant looks like near a shed, and another away from the shed and doing alot better.. So there a heat issue..

I am also fighting Mice that are eatting my tomato's before I can even eat one.

8-27 001.jpg

8-27 002.jpg

8-27 004.jpg

Latest posts

Back