nice grow cabinet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
i dont know where when or why, but it hit me all at once. i have been wanting a pre-made encloser that wont look totally out of place. i have been searching metal cabinets and enclosers till i was blue in the face.

then thats when it happened, BOOM, one day without smoking and my brain works again :)

this might have been thought of before but i am gonna hunt one of these bad boys down, would be awsome to find one that didnt work since i will gut it anyways.

but its something that wont raise eyebrows to hear fans running and it LOCKS so i wont be opened by nosey people!

what do you guys think, would make a awsome veg room, and its already a nice reflective white on the inside, not to mention air tight;) well until you install fans that is. lol

freezer011.jpg

freezer007.jpg

i am all over it trust me ;)

its so perfect its crazy!

woooo hooooo i know i am getting it now, it just got TBG's seal of approval! thats like jesus himself reached down and blessed my plants!:fly: :D

cyberquest said:
woooo hooooo i know i am getting it now, it just got TBG's seal of approval! thats like jesus himself reached down and blessed my plants!:fly: :D

:D LMAO

Latest posts

Back