Nice to C yall! Well what happened wuz...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcr6bk

Reaction score
Nice to c everyone again. The reason I havent been on is because my house got broke into when we went on vacation. The police came to my house but luckily I got my friends to move my lights and pull my plants up. They also found a bong. I guess they didnt care because nothing happened, but they prob. knew they couldnt do nuthing cuz they came in for another reason. Well im back now so nice to see everyone!!!:D

Welcome back dude. Gald to here your not in a goolag somewhere.

good to see you back....shitty deal about the robbery :(

gcr6bk said:
Nice to c everyone again. The reason I havent been on is because my house got broke into when we went on vacation. The police came to my house but luckily I got my friends to move my lights and pull my plants up. They also found a bong. I guess they didnt care because nothing happened, but they prob. knew they couldnt do nuthing cuz they came in for another reason. Well im back now so nice to see everyone!!!:D
Damn that's a real bummer when you go on vacation and come back to a broken in house. *** is the world coming to. Anyway glad to have ya back man.

Ya and it was somebody i used to sell green to for real cheap. Anyways nice to be back and nice to c everyone here!

Good thing that guy didn't get to the real stash...

My worst fear... being ganked..

Kna I ripped my plants out about 1 week before because i had a bad feeling (glad i did) .

Latest posts

Back