Nice to meet you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flight175

Reaction score
Hi, i'm Flight175. I'm pleased to have found Marijuana Passion forums. It is nice to be able to dicuss Herb with people who have a desire for it as much as yourself. Let me tell you alittle more about myself.

I just graduated from high school. I love to smoke and enjoy life and feel good. :eek: I like the herb so much that i have started to grow my own.

The first time I grew herb was when I was a Sophomore in high school (I never really went to high school it was more like goint to school high :p .) So I grew about 3 plants in my back yard in little empty flower containers that my Mom left over from her gardening. I put them in the back yard. My mom is a livicated gardener and that is why it was pretty much second nature when planting and growing my plants. So I let them grow to about 3 inches or so, but then I was worried that they were going to grow too big and become discovered, so I destroyed them.

My other growing experience is happening right now. I just graduated from High School so now I have plenty of time to grow and think about how I can grow more and more Cannabis. I started to do another outdoor grow on what I think is probably someone elses property. The property seems pretty uninhabited except for this one family that goes over there in the evenings. I thought they were going to discover my plants, so InI went back and put my biggest plant in a pot, and took it home. My plant Is doing excellent. It is about 5 inches and almost has full leaves. I really hope its not a male. I can already smell it and it smells like Marijuana. I grow under flourescent fish tank light fixture, which is 2 large flourescent bulbs. Seem to be working well. I'll keep everyone updated on my baby. :D

The hardest part about all this growing is that I still live with my parents. When I get my own place eventually it will be much easier to grow and enjoy herb peacefully. :cool:

I hope you guys know me more now

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. :)

Latest posts

Back