nicotine in MJ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craterlake

Reaction score
Hi Folks! Just another day in paradise!! I had a friend ask me today if there was nicotine in MJ. I said I had no idea. Never gave it any thought! But since she asked...does anyone know??''

tanks!

no it does not, but there are certainly places where people do not smoke just MJ, they always mix it with tobacco. If you were to put just MJ in a pipe and smoke it they would look at you funny...at least that was what some Aussie friends told me. The first time I went to Amsterdam one of the coffee shops I went into sold joints rolled with tobacco and MJ.

-SSF-

Oh and by the way, Amsterdam makes Vegas look like an Amish town, that place is wild.

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
no it does not, but there are certainly places where people do not smoke just MJ, they always mix it with tobacco. If you were to put just MJ in a pipe and smoke it they would look at you funny...at least that was what some Aussie friends told me. The first time I went to Amsterdam one of the coffee shops I went into sold joints rolled with tobacco and MJ.

-SSF-

I will pass that along to her! I actually quit smoking 10+ years ago, so I don't think I'd like to mix my mj with anything! I like it straight!!:aok:

tanks!

craterlake said:
I will pass that along to her! I actually quit smoking 10+ years ago, so I don't think I'd like to mix my mj with anything! I like it straight!!:aok:

tanks!
If it did have nicotine in it, it would be addictive!

craterlake said:

tanks!

I Have an old girlfriend that use to mix her tabbacco with her MJ...I didnt care for it as I dont smoke ciggs...I was also at the club a few weeks ago when someone was passing a "J" around and had mixed "Swisher sweats" in it..I gaged and asked .."why would anyone add that crap to the MJ...his reply..." Makes it taste better"..:hitchair: he must have some crappy smoke...:rolleyes:

take care and be safe

i don't even like to use papers with my mj unless i just got to. i prefer the taste of mj straight.. yum!

That is funny slowmo, i tried a joint yesterday after using the vape exclusively for over a month. All I could taste was paper and burning leaves. It was fun to smoke a joint, or a few hits off one, but for taste, i gotta vape.

Mixing it is big in the islands. A 'natty dread' co-worker told me it was to blend the male and female aspects of ganja and tobacco and that either one alone, was not good.

Some mix and some just use tobacco leaves for rolling paper. Whole leaves are very common in West Indian markets down there.

Wet

Mixing it is popular in parts of Canada too,

I dont mix it anymore but when i started everyone mixed it so thats how i learnt to roll, its not uncommon up here.

Wetdog said:
Mixing it is big in the islands. A 'natty dread' co-worker told me it was to blend the male and female aspects of ganja and tobacco and that either one alone, was not good.

Some mix and some just use tobacco leaves for rolling paper. Whole leaves are very common in West Indian markets down there.

Wet
I have a friend who grew up in the Virgin Islands. He said they smoked a lot of MJ in banana leaves. Weird. I dont get the mixing of tobacco and MJ thing but hey, to each his (or her) own. ¿Right?

Latest posts

Back