Ninja stole my kind!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
Ninjas Rob Medical Marijuana Deliveryman in California

By Andrew Chow, JD at FindLaw.com
Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:39am EDT

A medical marijuana deliveryman lost a bag of cash and pot Friday night, when he was robbed by two men dressed as ninjas and armed with batons, police said.
The masked ninjas confronted the deliveryman outside an apartment building in West Covina, Calif., about 20 miles east of Los Angeles, KNX radio reports. The ninjas used white batons called tong fa to intimidate the deliveryman, who dropped his bag of marijuana and cash and ran off, police said.
The ninja robbers remain on the loose. And though marijuana remains illegal under federal law, the deliveryman likely won't face charges.
That's because California law appears to allow for medical marijuana delivery services if they aren't prohibited by local laws, according to KPCC public radio. State law protects patients from prosecution for "possession, transportation, delivery, or cultivation of medical marijuana" within legal limits.
West Covina's municipal code does not mention medical marijuana delivery services. So if the deliveryman has the proper paperwork to prove he's a member of a nonprofit medical marijuana cooperative, he likely won't face legal consequences.
The ninjas, on the other hand, will likely face robbery charges if caught. Robbery involves the use of force or threats to commit a theft of money or property. The ninjas' use of batons in a threatening manner may suffice.
The ninjas could also possibly face charges of conspiracy to commit robbery. In a conspiracy, at least two people must agree to commit an unlawful act like robbery, and take some step toward the unlawful act's completion.
The ninja marijuana robbery suspects are described as thin men in their 20s who stand about 5-foot-8. Police are not disclosing how much cash or pot were taken.

Ooh id be one mad mofo.
Ninja would die lol

id bust out my bruce lee shznit on em!! LOL!!!

I'd point over their shoulders and yell: "Look!!!! A distraction!" Then kick them right square in their ninja testicles...

and if they look REALLY threatening I'd introduce them to my friend Mr. Ruger :).

tong fa's brought to a gun fight could end badly for masked men....

Yes that was a good posting. ROTFLMAO Right in the ninja testicles huh, ouch. lol :)

Glad there were no firearms involved.

The Brady bunch would have gone Bat Guano.:holysheep:

Wet

Prolly just a couple of asshat kidz got lucky. Too bad they didn't report exactly which strain it was . . . hopefully it was some sick narco-indica that'll put ninjaboyz on the couch for a while :chuck: :bongin: :confused: :holysheep: :stoned: :baby:

Latest posts

Back