Ninjas vs. Pirates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc.DGAF

Reaction score
Alright, I've asked this too many times to count. Who would win in an all out war, ninjas or pirates?

I think ninjas would kick a$$ cause they are sneaky and they attack at night! Plus they have chinesse stars and disapearing exploding powder, hahahahaha! Pirates just get crunked and steal our women.

I think they would both get their asses kicked.. because during their battle me and the joker will bring our clan of villians kick them all into the ocean off the pirate ship and run off with the goods.. let the sharks eat them.

Ok now, I skipped over this post thinking it was a little league game stats or something. lol

Thats a tough one.

Pirates or ninjas.
I think on land the ninjas would win. Anyone see a ninja on a boat in the middle of the ocean....huh...anyone?????
Sea....Pirates got it. They have to live out there middle of the ocean on some screwed up island with wenches and loot. Tough guys on there own turf. ;)

Hmmm..being a "girley girl"....ninjas and pirates both being male I presume? I'm going to have to go with "The Spice Girls" . Final Answer

Mutt said:
Pirates or ninjas.
I think on land the ninjas would win. Anyone see a ninja on a boat in the middle of the ocean....huh...anyone?????
Sea....Pirates got it. They have to live out there middle of the ocean on some screwed up island with wenches and loot. Tough guys on there own turf. ;)
Actually, ninja were on water often. Japan is an island after all. Concider this, a shogun(Japanese General) decides to move troops via ship around the island to sac a rival. To defend oneself the logical idea is to attack on the water, right? Thus the employed ninja would sneak out in small submarine-like boats, or wearing large clog-like wooden shoes that would allow them to walk on water (also used to cross a moat). Then they could A)though unlikely, board. B)cut some holes and sink the ship. C)plant bombs and blow the b*tch apart!

GreenDayGirl said:
Hmmm..being a "girley girl"....ninjas and pirates both being male I presume? I'm going to have to go with "The Spice Girls" . Final Answer
Female ninja are not uncommon, they're called konoichi. They just weren't female pirates, being supersticious sailors pirates disapproved of having women on board, bad luck.

Ok whatever, I think The new Kids on the Block along WITH The Spice Girls could take em all!:rolleyes:

Ok i change my answer.. I'm going with Gree Gree on this one... She's right... let the boy and girl bands at em.. they'll win..

GreenDayGirl said:
Ok whatever, I think The new Kids on the Block along WITH The Spice Girls could take em all!:rolleyes:
I'm sorry but that's just flat out sick GreenDayGirl.

pirates are a million times cooler than ninjas so they would obviously win. end of story.

... can i be on that island with all the loot.. being a drunken lass??

Make that two drunken wenches! :D Pranic...if you could only be stranded on an island with 3 things/people what would those 3 things be? You could be stranded forever so........

hmmmm ninja i always been a ninja fan guy thing ninjas kick ass its all bout stealth plus the pirates will be too drunk to even pick up a sword hahaha well if i was a pirate i know i would be drunk ass hell hahaha

Latest posts

Back