Nirvana AK48 - 54 day Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowinGreen

♥ ςticky icky
Reaction score
Just some bud pr0n.

--

MJ2 013.jpg

MJ2 016.jpg

MJ2 017.jpg

Very nice, Very frosty, my favorite combo's!

looks very nice!!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

But I forgot to show my new veg room mascot. It's been getting pretty cold downstairs and I noticed the plants in my veg room were growing real slow- so I bought a little heater to put in the room and within a couple hours I found this little guy in there haha. Sure did find the heat fast.

He just chills around in there, but my dog saw him today and is now obsessed with that area :laugh:

--

MJ2 001.jpg

MJ2 003.jpg

he would scare me...wonder if he bites. ? or chews leaves or just eats your bugs which would be handy...but I know people are supossed to wash hands after touching reptiles because of bacteria/poo and such he may not be good on your plants..

2Dog said:
he would scare me...wonder if he bites. ? or chews leaves or just eats your bugs which would be handy...but I know people are supossed to wash hands after touching reptiles because of bacteria/poo and such he may not be good on your plants..

haha good thing you don't live in Colorado than. Thanks for your concern, but I think I'll be alright :laugh:

I was actually the one who put him on the plant, I don't think he gets on them otherwise.

Sweet Pics,

That's a good looking grow for sure. Man those buds look heavy, and just loaded with goodness.

MMMMMmmmm,
Someone is gonna have some fun,
before the night is through,
Someone is going to pinch a bud,
I'm sure that I would too.

LOL, Nice job, and well done

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

Latest posts

Back