Nirvana Global Shop / Nirvana Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marywanna said:
Well guys now i have ordered from 5 different times from different seed companys (3)www.seedboutique.com (2) Dr.chronic and i still have never recieved seeds..i send money order, they recieve and send the seeds..then i never get them...Does anyone know what i am doing wrong
There are only a few possibilities.

1. The seed places are ripping you off.

2. Someone is getting the seeds out of your mailbox. Maybe even the person who delivers your mail. Mine smokes pot with me. Maybe yours smokes the pot he steals from his mailbag. Who would tell on him?

3. The Cops are finding your seeds.

You've ordered seeds from two seed suppliers so I would think that was a stretch for number 1, but still maybe. No proof it's NOT happening.

If you're having them delivered to your home mailbox on the street, maybe some kid is going through mailboxes and ripping people off. He may have all your seeds if this is the case.

If you're having them delivered to a remote mailbox like at a private re-mailer type place, it's a much better idea, but I imagine even they have thieves working for them once in awhile. Damn hard to prove that one and even if you did, what would you tell the cops, they're stealing my pot seeds?

The worst of course is that the cops have found all of your seeds and are either checking 100% of your mail to where you're having them sent, or from some sort of central post office maybe. That's stretching it too, but still possible.

If I were you, I'd just lay off for awhile and see if anyone is paying much attention to you. Then try driving about 50 miles away and get a private mailbox. If your name is John Doe Smith, then have the seeds mailed to your new box to D. Smith

Who knows? Hell, I'm guessing. Kind of thinking out loud.

Good luck to you whatever you do.

the rcmp here in canada can tag any mail from outside canada thru the canadian postal service. my brother-in-law's father was a postmaster, this is probably a homeland security thing too. ask them to put no return addy on the envelope but its best not to order from holland for awhile. planet skunk has all the dutch goodies and are cheaper like strawberry cough fer 70.00 ca. they are in the UK - ireland or highland seeds in scotland.

I am ordering them right to my home address because i dont know where to get a safe addy....I also think i am going to give up growing because i cant seem to get the seeds..but if i do get seeds i will grow..MAN IF ONLY I COULD GET SOME SEEDS

Marywanna said:
I am ordering them right to my home address because i dont know where to get a safe addy
Just rent a mailbox. The rental ones are everywhere.

I too have a relative that works in the postal service. In the U.S., any letter or package without a return address is "flagged" as suspect. I would think overseas parcels would be even more so. (that Homeland Security thing again)

Have you taken a look at some of the "bagseed" grows posted, Mary?...might be an option to think about. That would give your addy a chance to "cool off" it that were the issue. Or give you a few months to find a fresh addy.

go to any post office and rent a box or ask them for another source for rentals. you can go to a mail UPS store or mail boxes for us. we have these 2 in a small city in bc. another route would to go to another city and rent a box with special instructions to courier it to you by fed ex - need a credit card or prepay fer first delivery. contact the seed boutique and dr. chronic with yer problem - they may have a solution. be nice about it. the S/B can mail from the UK, HOLLAND, OR SPAIN.

Hick said:
Have you taken a look at some of the "bagseed" grows posted, Mary?
Hehe! Mary is Marywanna's wife! Hahhaahaha, I remember that post!

Yo MaryWanna, I'm betting everyone thinks you're a lady! (A boy named Sue! Oh no! Just messin with you man. Hey Hick, ask "Mary" for a big ole smooch! Hahahahahahaa

Mybad

I just recieved my order from SB today...one week after ordering...I've never been disappointed with thier service..

Latest posts

Back