Nirvana Global Shop / Nirvana Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DillaWilla

Reaction score
Just received my seeds today, 10 seeds of a strain called Misty:D . Well as for my initial experience with this company Nirvana Seeds, it went great. About 3 weeks total door to door, I sent cash and it was no problem. The packaging was super stealth, no way any nosey customs or postal workers could catch on. However I have one question though???? I dont have alot of experience with seeds as these are the first breeder seeds I have ever seen or purchased but it seems to me the seeds are quite small:confused: Some have the "tiger look" which I think is good, but some are more tan or gray (only one or two)...Is this normal???? They seem to me like they could be pre-mature:( I am going to grow them any way, but in my small bit of experience with the bagseed I have used it seems like the bigger more bulbous seeds germinate better....Any advice is welcome:cool:

I have great success with em germing. Don't judge them too early. Sprout away.

I use them exclusively. I've never had a problem with the seeds. Every one has germinated into a seedling. That's when I kill them sometimes, (hahahahaah).

My last crop of Big Bud, all of the seeds were females. Not one male.

As for the size of the seed, it makes absolutely no difference. That ones been shown to be irrelevant many times.

The health of the seed itself is what is important. Nirvana has experienced growers. They would never sell immature seeds. It would be a fatal mistake for a seed company. They count on return business.

Good luck to you man. You've chosen prime seeds from a reputable company. I can't wait to see your Journal with some harvest pics.

I dosnt mater how big the seed is?? I though
the little white ones wear undeveled seeds and
wear garbidge?? Peace

Thanks all :cool: Mutt and Stoney, I am really glad to hear that, I guess I made a good decision using Nirvana Seeds. One question I have is what is the shelf life on seeds? I would like to only start with four seeds and hopefully four new plants. I currently have 4 plants under a 400 watt MH so it should be ok to bump that up to eight with 4 new Misty plants...eight plants would be fine under a 400 watt MH, right? Thanks Guys!

back in 07/04 grew white wid and sky walker (fem) from dutch passion.F1 cross?from one herme following plants were vigorous, following generations were notabaly weaker.dont really understand genetic changes.now currently have been unable to sprout any saved seeds.use or lose.now looking for new stock.ANY advice appreciciated,have a close friend with oral cancer and DESPRIATE TO OBTAIN medicinal quailty seeds.With all thy getting, get understanding, old tired nurse.

Just an update on my Nirvana Seeds that I purchased, the strain is Misty and I put 4 into germ and all four germinated and all four sprouted they are now a couple days old and I will be starting a new grow guide (Dilla's Misty Grow) so look out for it. Nirvana Seeds rock n roll!!!

Dilla...keep those seeds "dry and cool" and they will stay viable for 'years'. I use film viles, desicant and the "crisper" drawer in the fridge, for long term storage.

Thanks Hick I will do that, right now I just have them sitting in my closet. I plan on using them within 3 months. Its amazing after how much trial and error I went through using bagseed just to get 4 decent plants, that with these seeds from Nirvana it was germ, plant, sprout...bam, bam, bam....like it was clockwork. It was a much welcomed relief. Thanks for all your help. Peace Out and GG

I have heard that nirvana shop gives you 10 free seeds when you purchase seeds. Is this true?

Well I if they do I didnt get them...However I only purchased 10 seeds so maybe you have to purchase more. Either way I am super happy with the results so far. Peace Out and GG

Thats seedboutique that gives the freebies. and besides. I had a 0% germ rate with em. Regular Nirvana shop is a little more for the same seeds you get at seedboutique because they don't want to undercut the other sellers of there seeds.

I will say this...Nirvana is awesome even if they are more expensive...Like Mutt said I wouldnt want to deal with a 0% germ rate...With my Nirvana seeds, I germed 4 and all 4 sprouted and 3 of them are females. Their genetics are real good...Nirvana is where I will always buy seeds from, hands down.

I did get my nirvana seeds from seedboutique. they had a 100% germ rate. Its the freebies that didn't do crap for me. but TBG has a freebie that is growing for him. The freebies are typ. old and been sittin on the shelf for a long time.

Mutt said:
I did get my nirvana seeds...they had a 100% germ rate

NIRVANA SEEDS!!!! WO WO WO WO WO !!!!!

I get all of mine from them. I've always used the one with no freebie seeds tho'. They do give me a cool gadget of some sort every time tho'.

Last time it was an LCD flashlight. Nice stainless steel light. No junk.

Out of all the seeds I've bought from them, only one didn't sprout. The percentage of females is awesome. The male Snow White I had recently is the ONLY male I've ever gotten from them. I'm impressed enough to make this post.

GOOD JOB NIRVANA !!!!!!

On a side note though.
Nirvana seeds are cheap for a reason. They are F2's not f1's like the more expensive ones so your traits will be all over the place. But I'm very happy with my 15 dollar seeds. ;)

there are 2 nirvana's - NIRVANA.NL is in holland and they have a forum which i belong too. excellent seedbank for f2's and f3's; all of which means that if you clone them sometimes you may get different pheno's.

then there is gypsy nirvana who sometimes sells seeds under the same name - online only. he owns the seed boutigue in holland and seeds direct in the UK. he specials out the test beans ect.. every once in awhile.

so make sure you are ordering from nirvana.nl - thanks

Well guys now i have ordered from 5 different times from different seed companys (3)www.seedboutique.com (2) Dr.chronic and i still have never recieved seeds..i send money order, they recieve and send the seeds..then i never get them...Does anyone know what i am doing wrong

and yer local postal delivery person is growing up a storm. get a mail drop at mail boxes r us or just a different postal address and order from seirraseeds.com in the usa instead of holland. the post office may have yer addy tagged fer overseas envelopes. go in and raise holy hell about your mail from relatives not getting to you. try planetskunk.co.uk in ireland like i do. good luck. the boutique is the shits. also give it 4 weeks before ya give up. or 6. or nirvana.nl

Marywanna said:
Well guys now i have ordered from 5 different times from different seed companys (3)www.seedboutique.com (2) Dr.chronic and i still have never recieved seeds..i send money order, they recieve and send the seeds..then i never get them...Does anyone know what i am doing wrong

I'd get a hushmail addy and track the progress of the shipment as well. Most site track what date the payment was receved and stuff. just use that kind of e-mail.

Latest posts

Back