Nirvana Group Grow 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an awesome idea! Im looking forward to everyones outcomes so we can really see how Nirvana stacks up with the high dollar genetics :cool2:

I may have to buy a pack of Papaya

I have two tiny master kush's up. They both needed help with their hats. The Jock hasn't broke ground yet. Here we go.....

okay my update is this...The first 5 beans dropped I got one to germ and is growing..and then dropped the other 5 and after two weeks one popped up..not the best looking grow but it is what it is...I keep telling meself its to support this Site..lol..sure hope some others got the blackjack and is having better results..Pics come later

take care and be safe

Hey all, been a bit busy lately and haven't been on the forum in a while. So I decided this was a good reason to pop back on and have a go with a couple Papaya seeds.

2 seeds just hit the dirt this evening, so we'll see what comes up. :)

I have 3 little ones growing good. They just got the first light feeding today. I'll post pics later, cant find the camera...

How is everyone else doing?

Hope your weekend was good.

Normally I force flower at week 5 but since I only have the one..yes I said one..the other one craped out...

051.JPG

105.JPG

108.JPG

110.JPG

111.JPG

113.JPG

114.JPG

If that's a male 4U. You better stay far away from the Muckelshoot or diamond lil's. bad luck detector!!

Ways to go. Got 9/10 to germ. So far no issues. All look almost identical.

IMG_2901.JPG

No. Been using GH2 part for a year or so now. Just got bored and wanted to switch it up.

very nice Nchef.....My single wound up MAle..and am taking your addvice and stayN clear Of MuckleHeads..I meen shoot:p As we crapped out...

Good luck to everyone Lets see some Dank

My ak 48's have been transfered to last pots for the final part of veg. They got a little dry and crispy when I had to stay out of town for a few extra days. They were in little pots but have recovered well. This is week 6. They were fimmed last week and transplanted to final pots today. Just fed and being left to bask in the light.
rez ak48.jpg

The lower part of the plant shows some good cuttings for me to try cloning for the first time. I'm excited!:D

I hope all is well with everyone.

Green Mojo!:icon_smile:

Had to time it right to pop the last 20 beans. Dropping the Jock Horror and Chrystal tonight.

nouvellechef said:
No. Been using GH2 part for a year or so now. Just got bored and wanted to switch it up.
No super soil? I thought it was the greatest thing now? It was barely a full year that you used that organic mixture. Must have some problems with it if you no longer use it.

I used it for years man. Others on here still do. I just get bored and like to switch it up.

Latest posts

Back