Nirvana K2/Haze week 5.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diseased Strain

Reaction score
This is my second grow. 8 K2 from Nirvana. 3gal. pots.
Gona be flowering in 5 gal. pots. They are 5 weeks old from seed today. I just toped them, they are all about a foot tall, one of the K2's is a foot and a half.

Using walmart perfect mix soil split 50/50 with perlite, nothing else added. I will add some bloom booster before flowering though.

Just using tap water. 2 or so cups every 3 or 4 days.

The box is 4x4x4. Put up the mylar in place of the foil I was using and I watered them today. 400w Agromax MH. Switching to 400w Agromax HPS. Here's some pic's.
What ya think ?

A few more. I took some clones the other day. They are lookin good so far.
A little green light cloning powder and some peat pots seem to work ok for me.

thats a pretty nice setup you got there man howmuch did that cost you in all
I just grow in my closet works good for me I think im going to make on of those full of floros to have a seperate vegg room so I can have a contienius flow of budd

cincy boy said:
thats a pretty nice setup you got there man howmuch did that cost you in all
I just grow in my closet works good for me I think im going to make on of those full of floros to have a seperate vegg room so I can have a contienius flow of budd

The wood was some left overs the boss said we could split up and take home. So I got 3 sheets of 1" slabed and fire treated hospital grade plywood for free. It would have been expencive to go buy. So I saved probably 80 - 100 bucks there, if not more.

The fans were 20 and 40 each, from home depot. The intake is 75cfm bathroom fan, and the exhaust is 100cfm bathroom fan.

The reason I built one isntaid of just using a closet is cause the basement always stays 60F or so. So It's easy to cool.

The light I got on e-bay with bulbs, timers, cords and all that for 235.00/w shipping.

The mylar was 20 bucks for a 4' x 25' roll at the grow shop.

10 bucks for hinges, screws, calking.

20 bucks for black plastic.

Maybe 5 bucks for the foil I used to start it out with.

10 bucks for a power strip and a extention cord.

I guess that's about it.

So $365.00 all in I guess.
Say $450.00 if I had to buy the wood.

Oh, the door I bought for 10 bucks at home depot. One of the precut pieces of burch. I fucked up the door when I cut it out. Heh.

Lookin at the 8 week old pic's I cant beleve they grew that much in 3 weeks.

Oh, And this grow is just the K2. I fucked up and grabed the wrong pack. haze will be my backup grow if I ever kill all my clones. Heh.

Straight haze? Oh, DS, you do have the stuff to drool over! ;)

Latest posts

Back