Nirvana Papaya, Blue Mystic, and my own RazorBerry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
Thought I would try keeping a grow journal, on this one.
My Papaya, are 1 week above ground, the RazorBerry are 4 days above ground. My Blue Mystic, have yet to sprout, and I planted a Nirvana Ice, which is also yet to sprout. They are currently under a 2' x 4 tube T5. All but the Ice are in Sunshine #4, with some added Perilight. The Ice is in MG seedling mix.
The RazorBerry, is a cross between a locally developed Indica, called RazorBud, that has been grown in this area since the 60s, and BlueBerry. I have been inbreeding this strain for the last 5 years, and have some outdoors that I am making more seeds with.

IMAG0159 (Custom).JPG

This is my first indoor grow, so we will see if I have what it takes.

HomieHogleg

Thanks for stopping by,
This is my first indoor grow, and first grow with all but the RazorBerry. It should be fun

Smoke on Bro :48:

HomieHogleg

Well,
Just a little update. My Papaya is doing well, as are the Razorberry, which were germed a week after the Papaya.
One of my two Blue Mystic just broke ground this morning.
IMAG0161 (Custom).JPG
The Ice also sprouted.
IMAG0162 (Custom).JPG
My Razorberry plants are starting to catch up with the Papayas, and all are ready to transplant into larger containers. The Papaya, are the two on the right side of the picture, and the Razorberry are on the left.
IMAG0163 (Custom).JPG Just debating pot size for my Mothers. I am thinking a one gallon Mayo container, until they show sex, and take some cuts. Then flower the original, to decide which cut will become my mother, for each strain. I am thinking 5 gallon buckets for the chosen mothers. if anyone thinks I need larger pots, let me know. This is my first time growing indoors, except for starts for my outdoor grows. I am using Sunshine #4, amended with Dolemite lime, rock phosphate, worm castings, perilight, and composted chicken litter, in my final pots. The seedlings are currently in a mix of Sunshine#4, and Perilight, except my Ice, which is in MG Seedling soil.

Thanks for any pointers
HomieHogleg

sounds schweeet :aok: lookin nice as well...

Keeper keepin on, friend.

7greeneyes :)

Well,
When I got home from the Hospital today, everything was dead, as I expected. Had a bad motorcycle wreck, last month, and was just released from the hospital yesterday. Looks like I will be starting from scratch.

HomieHogleg

Wow, too bad. Hope you are on the mend now. Are you well enough to get going again?

WOW, sorry to hear -- hope you are okay now -- your set-up is perfect. It won't be hard to get things started up again -- the plants don't mean much compared to your life -- good luck and tons of green mojo for the restart.

Peace

Hope you get to feeling better, bud. sorry bout yer girls, too.

Get well

Peace,

7greeneyes

Thanks for the well wishes. I am happy to have my life. I swerved to miss a deer, and hit a tree instead. If I wouldn't have had on a helmet, I wouldn't be here. I broke my right arm, both legs, and busted up my ribcage pretty bad. Internal injuries including the spleen, punctured both lungs, and bruised the diaphragm muscle pretty bad. It will be awhile before I get back to growing, as I am not very mobile. Luckily my neighbor is keeping me supplied with meds to help me ween off of the opiates. I was on morphine drip for 3 weeks, and am currently taking diladid K4 three times a day. I refused the afternoon dose of diladid today, and smoked a bowl of Burmese Kush, while the home health care nurse went to lunch. The ventilation in my flowering room does a good job of getting rid of the smell, due to the carbon filter. LOL
My neighbor comes over to sit with me when the nurse leaves, and he helps me into the chair, for a smoke. The best part of this, is I no longer smoke cigarettes. Talk about a tough way to quit, but effective. My neighbor will be kicking me down some clones, and helping me get back set up, after the Home health nurse is gone, probably around the first of next year.
Thanks for the kind words and well wishes.
I will be back as soon as I recover enough to start growing again. Will probably be mostly lurking until then. Have a great week

HomieHogleg

Here's to you, friend. :48: and a speedy recovery.

Man that was a major injurie. Hope that they fix you well ;). Best luck ... Speed recovery.

Latest posts

Back