Nirvana Papaya "Cabello en Fuego"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horizontalising means that I bend them with bungee cords so that they grow long rather than tall. The branches grow straight up and not at a 45 degree angle to the stem. I think that is what people on this board mean by "LST". (Low stress training? :confused: )

The lil ones are getting all growns up I see.....looking good brosef. I hve heard great things about papaya from a Cpl different peeps over on Cannetics. Might hve to see if I can get a visit from the clone fairy and give her a run.:icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
The lil ones are getting all growns up I see.....looking good brosef. I hve heard great things about papaya from a Cpl different peeps over on Cannetics. Might hve to see if I can get a visit from the clone fairy and give her a run.:icon_smile:
Props for the good words. Papaya is really fun to grow and pops out long, heavy buds with a lot of light. Even when my primary grow is other strains (like the Skywalker I am doing now) I have at least one Papaya simply because I like growing it. Well, that and I like smoking those giant buds too. :joint:

Three more weeks, approximately. Bonsai will get four. I gotta wait till the Skywalkers ripen so I will have space for the new Papayas (I had no idea that the Skywalkers would get that big!).

YYZ Skinhead said:
(I had no idea that the Skywalkers would get that big!).

Lol....Sounds like a good problem to hve as long as you hve the space for them. :) Long and lanky is the only big i don't like.

There isn't a whole lot going on other than that they are growing bigger. I just watered bonsai because its lower foliage was looking droopy. As soon as that Skywalker ripens I shall schlep all of Cabello en Fuego to the budroom.

papaya24.jpg

papaya25.jpg

papaya26.jpg

papaya27.jpg

papaya28.jpg

Latest posts

Back