Nirvana Papaya Regular On Sale @ Nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
I am not trying to spam. This is just useful information to me and i thought MarPassion would feel so too.

Hope this is new knowledge.

Got an email from nirvana promotions. There "weekend whopper" is 10 Nirvana Papaya Regular Non-Feminized seeds for $19.95. This is a deal! Ive ordered already.

From Nirvana

WEEKEND WHOPPER: PAPAYA REGULAR SEEDS
In addition to all these fabulous specials, of course we're doing a "hXXp://affiliate.nirvanashop.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=3304&url=108" as well!

This week's Weekend Whopper is:

/URL]
That's a whopping 30% discount! Papaya is one of our best-selling indicas. It provides short, dense plants with stunning colas (just check the first pic above!) and delivers a heavy narcotic smoke with a sweet, exotic flavour.

Nirvana can take thier seeds and stuff them where the sun don't shine. Thier stuff is garbage, I've had nothing but herms or seeds that wouldn't even sprout. They gave me replacements but with the same issues. What good are replacements if they are the same garbage. I've gone with another supplier and will never turn back.

:ciao: drfting.....Im sorry But im going to agree with niteshft...I ran some Papaya from them and wasnt happy at all with them...thanks for the heads up as Im sure some will like that price...Nice to see ya posting my friend...

take care and be safe

Ive seen a few peeps growing the Papaya here at MP. I grew it prob 4 years ago and liked it but was not overly impressed. It seems they have had a bunch of problems with their feminized gear and the autos. Stick to their standard seeds and they have some killer genetics in there and at a great price.

I actually like Papaya. It is easy to grow, and a good middle of the road strain. While there are a lot of strains out there that are stronger, it is a good strain for novice growers to learn on, without breaking the bank for the better strains.

HomieHogleg

niteshft said:
Nirvana can take thier seeds and stuff them where the sun don't shine. Thier stuff is garbage, I've had nothing but herms or seeds that wouldn't even sprout. They gave me replacements but with the same issues. What good are replacements if they are the same garbage. I've gone with another supplier and will never turn back.
:yeahthat: exactly.

Latest posts

Back