Nirvana Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
I have been trying to order some seed from Nirvana.shop . I have always used them and they have been great. They just opened a new site for US customers, and I have had nothing but problems. I'm trying to use a credit card but it fails. I was going to use the MESH method but did not like the idea of giving the last 4 of my social. Not only does the US site suck but the prices doubled.

What seeds are you getting? I'm loving the Nirvana Northern Lights, so far I'm 3 for 3 germinating them and they all grow really well. (although you might not know what a bud is)

I got my Nirvana seeds from Seedsman.

Last edited:
I have been trying to order some seed from Nirvana.shop . I have always used them and they have been great. They just opened a new site for US customers, and I have had nothing but problems. I'm trying to use a credit card but it fails. I was going to use the MESH method but did not like the idea of giving the last 4 of my social. Not only does the US site suck but the prices doubled.
Try a different credit card some cards doesn’t allow such purchases

Try a different credit card some cards doesn’t allow such purchases

Yeah, there is something funny going on with Nirvana and Seedsman right now, they are transitioning payment options or something. I just hope I'm not on some list now because I ordered from them. If it was me, I'd stay away from Seedsman and Nirvana fora while, there are a lot of other options for now.

I’ve been buying from seedsman stocking up on means and have been having no problems lately

try goat and monkey seeds…honest great genetics

Latest posts

Back