nirvana seeds a bust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Just wondering how nirvana's genetics are. Ive heard mixed reviews. Plan on ordering from attitude.

For me. Fantastic all around. I really wish the NL, WW, and AK47 pics were still on here. They got lost in the crash last year. For those that remember them, they were some fire for only $28. I was just playin around seeing what I could find for only $28. Irish said that WW I selected was one of the best he's ever seen. The NL was insanely frosty. And the AK47 was a cash croppers wet dream.

nouvellechef said:
For me. Fantastic all around. I really wish the NL, WW, and AK47 pics were still on here. They got lost in the crash last year. For those that remember them, they were some fire for only $28. I was just playin around seeing what I could find for only $28. Irish said that WW I selected was one of the best he's ever seen. The NL was insanely frosty. And the AK47 was a cash croppers wet dream.

I remember them bro...I also hve heard many horror stories about Nirvana since then. Kinda scared me off. I grew their White Castle and loved it.

I second what NC said. I had 3 phenos of WW that were dank as hell. 2 a little more so than the third. I ran some NL and had a good pheno there too. Ive got another Nirvana WW about 3 weeks in 12/12 now thats looking to be like one of the 2 phenos that I liked the most. Id recommend them.

I got some AI seeds from them that I was completely underwhelmed with.

I've had good luck for years with their Papaya, but I have only ordered directly from nirvanashop.com a couple times. I always order from Gypsy Nirvana (I wish both shops weren't using a virtually identical name) at seedboutique.com nowadays because they are actually less pricey than nirvanashop.com.

I shall order Nirvana Papaya from AS just to support the site sponsor, and compare the shipping from AS with that of Seedboutique, who always ships within a week of ordering online.

PuffinNugs said:
i get mixed reviews about them, i try and stay away from them because of that, but some stuff looks pretty good. i keep to the simple rule you get what you pay for, so at the price really they are not bad at all. blue mystic looks interesting.
It is their version of Blueberry. I used to grow it, but the stone wasn't as strong as Papaya.

Ive grown a few from Nirvana, ordered direct from their site and had good shipping. I was pleased with the bubblegum, and NL, but wasnt happy at all with the AI, or ICE

Yeah, I forgot that I had tried their Ice also....I, wasn't impressed with that either.

Sounds like Nirvana is hit or miss at this point....still hve great prices.

Ive grown a bunch of their strains and loved them all but there was a female here and there that was just straight up a bad pheno. Ive heard that they are mostly F1's so many diff phenos. Ive grown the AK48, Papaya, Northern Lights, PPP, Blue Mystic, Afghani, White Widow, White Rhino, and theres a few more that I cant remember. I thought they were all well worth the money.

Now I have heard many complaints about the autos and the fems so I will never touch those. Ive always grown the standard seeds and it was a few years ago. Ive moved on to different breeders but I think Nirvana is great for someone new to the game or on a small budget.

On my second favorite MJ site there is a whole thread dedicated to Nirvana in the bud pics section. There is a ton of nasty dank pics with a lot of satisfied customers.

i have there AI and papaya...
very very very happy with there AI... and yet to fully grow there papaya..
but your in luck i do have one going right now....
there shipping was quick and descreat..
LH

The Hemp Goddess said:
Yeah, I forgot that I had tried their Ice also....I, wasn't impressed with that either.

KBM said:
but wasnt happy at all with the AI, or ICE

I'll third that one. i did not like the ice at all.

soil ;)

I grew some AI and some freebies from them. Was not pleased at all.

Overall the experience using Nirvana's seeds has been good. I've grown Blue Mystic and the AK-48 with no issues with stability. The Aurora Indica sprouted 7 of which most were males or hermies. After getting burned with Joint Doctors Lowryder 2 strain I refuse to mess around with any auto flowering strains therefore their Short Ryder I'll never try.

Shipping and order accuracy has never been an issue. I'd recommend them.

Im sticking with papaya. I hope i can find a good pheno i can clone and keep.

PuffinNugs said:
i dont know what to say, most males and hermies but still recommend? i can never recommend a company when most beans turn hermie. just like KC Brains, i could never recommend them, even though i did get like 2 good plants the rest were hermies. you might as well gorw bag seed.

I was thinking the exact same thing. If I got one single hermie I would be done with them.

Vegs said:
Overall the experience using Nirvana's seeds has been good. I've grown Blue Mystic and the AK-48 with no issues with stability. The Aurora Indica sprouted 7 of which most were males or hermies. After getting burned with Joint Doctors Lowryder 2 strain I refuse to mess around with any auto flowering strains therefore their Short Ryder I'll never try.

Shipping and order accuracy has never been an issue. I'd recommend them.

LOL--you would recommend them after all that :eek:? This sounds like a "don't buy here" rather than a recommendation.

Latest posts

Back