Nirvana Weekend special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prospector

Card Holder
Reaction score
I really need some advice about my first seed purchase. I am not even familiar with prices. Would you recommend 5 snow white feminized seeds for $25, or should I start with a different strain for my medical needs (pain)?

Prospector said:
I really need some advice about my first seed purchase. I am not even familiar with prices. Would you recommend 5 snow white feminized seeds for $25, or should I start with a different strain for my medical needs (pain)?

Scoop it up. Get a couple strains. Variety is the spice of life :cool:

nouvellechef said:
Scoop it up. Get a couple strains. Variety is the spice of life :cool:

Is there a second strain that you think would be best? All of the different varieties are a bit confusing for me.

Aurora Indica seems to be good for back pains I just tried a jar of it this week and it is helping me by easing down my back while working on the gardens

ozzydiodude said:
Aurora Indica seems to be good for back pains I just tried a jar of it this week and it is helping me by easing down my back while working on the gardens

Thanks, Is this a strain that I need to go to a different seed bank for?

Nirvana, Gyspy Nirvana and The Attitude Seedbank all carry Nirvana Genetics. I would shop at Nirvana first. They should have Aurora Indica and Snow White. Also look into Papaya, one of my favorites.

Prospector said:
Thanks, Is this a strain that I need to go to a different seed bank for?

nirvana sells it :D
White Rhino is a good one for a new grower....... it stays short.
northern lights is good also.

Just click on the Nirvana link then go to medical marijuana strains Aurora Indica is the first strain listed

Thanks to you all,
I am currently in checkout at Nirvana and will try to find one of your recommended varieties.

Update: I just ordered the Feminized Snow White along with the Aurora Indica.

I hope that when the time comes for me to grow these, I don't kill the good ones like I did to about 50 or so bag seeds while trying different sprouting methods. The best luck has been to place them in dirt medium and let nature do the rest.

Also, I see nobody else said anything about it. Noticed you said $25 indicating USD. Most of the seedbank's prices are listed in GBP, I believe. You need to do the conversion... the US dollar is not worth what it used to be, and we now pay more than the number we see on their pricelists.

That's a US dollar sign in the link advertizing the weekend special, getnasty. You can also change the currency on the site to the type money you use too.

Grower13 said:
nirvana sells it :D
White Rhino is a good one for a new grower....... it stays short.
northern lights is good also.

I'll try the White Rhino next time. I have been using the "Lightly Squeeze" of the stem to control height on my most vigorous young plant that shot up faster than any before it. I transplanted it today (two days later) but broke the meristem partially, so I made a tooth pick splint to keep it growing. I'll see how well it works to mend the plant. Oh well, whats one more screw-up, I'll be happy if it produces later.

ozzydiodude said:
That's a US dollar sign in the link advertizing the weekend special, getnasty. You can also change the currency on the site to the type money you use too.

I made the order first and then changed the currency, all went well.

getnasty said:
Also, I see nobody else said anything about it. Noticed you said $25 indicating USD. Most of the seedbank's prices are listed in GBP, I believe. You need to do the conversion... the US dollar is not worth what it used to be, and we now pay more than the number we see on their pricelists.

The dollar stinks lately but spend it while you can because things are not looking good for the near future. It also cost me about $4.50 just to use my Master Card! It came to almost $70 total!

I will pay top dollar for top quality because I can then clone it till the cows come home.

I love the paper towel method, works great every time. Just take 2 plain white paper towels and lay one out on a plate and lightly wet it with 80 degree water, then set the seeds in place a few inches apart. Lay the other paper towel over it and wet them again with 80degree water. just enough to thoroughly wet the towels but not have them swimming. Then gently slide them into a 1 gallon freezer baggie and put it inside of a dark colored caserole dish or between 2 plates turned so that they don't mash the seeds. Then put that some place where it will stay dark and maintain 75-80degrees. give it 48hrs undisturbed before gently checking them. If they have cracked and a sprout is coming out, you can go ahead and set them in your medium and go from there.

I have great success with that method. Good luck and green growing mojo to ya :)

Hushpuppy said:
I will pay top dollar for top quality because I can then clone it till the cows come home.

I love the paper towel method, works great every time. Just take 2 plain white paper towels and lay one out on a plate and lightly wet it with 80 degree water, then set the seeds in place a few inches apart. Lay the other paper towel over it and wet them again with 80degree water. just enough to thoroughly wet the towels but not have them swimming. Then gently slide them into a 1 gallon freezer baggie and put it inside of a dark colored caserole dish or between 2 plates turned so that they don't mash the seeds. Then put that some place where it will stay dark and maintain 75-80degrees. give it 48hrs undisturbed before gently checking them. If they have cracked and a sprout is coming out, you can go ahead and set them in your medium and go from there.

I have great success with that method. Good luck and green growing mojo to ya :)

Thank you Hushpuppy. I did great with my first batch of seeds but then it got cold and it seems that between 50 and 75 seeds (bag weed) cracked then rotted from temperature related problems, I think. It will be warm here when I'm ready to use those good seeds. They will pay for themselves, I am already practicing cloning and should have that worked out by that time and will use your technique to get those babies started.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back