nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nirvana's seeds are reliable. The germ rate is high, good female to male ration, ship anywhere and they have yet to get the order wrong. I'd recommend them.

OK, I guess I'll find out how good or not they are. I ordered my seeds from nirvana-shop on aug 27, and still waiting two weeks later... So far, they are not impressing me.

attitude took two months and two attempts... nirvana took 7 days

Just an update on my order, It arrived last friday on the 11th. So took my order just over 2 wks. Now I'm a happy camper. They were going to make it right if I hadnt recieved them by next friday. Darn those sativa seeds are small. :)

Weeddog said:
Just an update on my order, It arrived last friday on the 11th. So took my order just over 2 wks. Now I'm a happy camper. They were going to make it right if I hadnt recieved them by next friday. Darn those sativa seeds are small. :)

The best things sometimes come in small pckgs!!!!!!!

Good luck and stay green!!!!!!

Nirvana...6 day delivery, including non business days:holysheep:

Stealth and very efficient. If I could marry them I would:banana:
Thank you...Thank you...Thank you:D

Peace out Chicken Phat:dancing:

The Aurora Indica they have is some fantastic weed.

Thanks Stoney. I ordered the Aurora Indica from Nirvana as well as Full Moon, El Dorado and Papaya. I ordered on the 18th or 19th when their server was starting to crash. My order did not reflect payment so I emailed about a week later and got a response in 2 days from Alice saying she found the payment caught up in the system and they are sending free seeds to apologize for error/delay. Order was shipped last Tuesday. I am very excited and excited to see what strains of free seeds they sent.

Even though a minor snafu in the order, Nirvana was very responsive and corrected the error immediately. I had thought twice about placing the order because the server was dragging so badly (it crashed later that night) but did not listen to my inner voice.

So far I am happy with Nirvana's customer service. Now let's see what I get as freebies and how the seeds germinate and plants grow.

Got my order today from Nirvana, exactly one week after they were mailed from the Netherlands! I ordered 10 each of the varieties I listed above and they sent me 2 packages of 10 seeds each free! I have no idea what strains the free ones are, but I assume assorted variety. 1/2 as many free seeds as seeds I ordered!

I am so looking forward to harvesting my bagseed (since I am out and need some to tide me over), wash down everthing to get rid of the pollen from the hermies and one male, and start a new crop.

Think I will start with some freebie unlabeled.

gourmet said:
Thanks Stoney. I ordered the Aurora Indica from Nirvana as well as Full Moon, El Dorado and Papaya.

Ah shucks. I was hoping you'd start either the El Dorado or Full Moon. Got my eye fixed on those long-legged ladies. Customer service is so critical, btw. Glad to read that all is well with Nirvana's.

Did anyone tackle the question, though, about Gypsy's connection to Nirvana Seeds. Is he the owner of that gig too? And who's the owner of Attitude Seeds? Would that happen to be the 'Rez Dog'? I know RD use to flash that fist logo around on the forums quite a bit, long before Attitude Seeds ever emerged as a vendor. - RT

Don't have an answer to your question, Thunder, but just for you I will try the Full Moon first. Unfortunately, the trichs on my bagseed are still clear with a few cloudy, so looks like I have another 2 to 4 weeks to go before I can start a new crop.

Latest posts

Back