Nirvanas White Widow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
Thinkin about tryin some Nirvana White Widow indoors.
anyone have any experience with WW.? the good and bad please ?

My ex and I grew white widow many many moons ago. We found the white strains a little harsh. But white widow is a classic and a favorite of many people. I don't think that you will be disappointed.

Thank you,THG.
Can u describe the smoke report/potency, yield and ease of growing ?
Which are my main concerns !

I grew their white widow and the rhino probably six years ago. They both came out very nice. Nirvana has some great strains for cheap.

maineharvest said:
I grew their white widow and the rhino probably six years ago. They both came out very nice. Nirvana has some great strains for cheap.

I can't get any of them in to the country anyone in the us with some white strain seeds to spare?

Any creative ideas on obtaining some?

Thanks

Jper6647 said:
I can't get any of them in to the country anyone in the us with some white strain seeds to spare?

Any creative ideas on obtaining some?

Thanks

I haven't had any issues getting them in the states.

Nirvana has the best packaging I've seen. If you have trouble I don't know what to tell you. They should remedy any problems with shipping if customs seizing them. Even if you have a bad batch, they'll fix it..great company. Are you sure......?

budz4me said:
I haven't had any issues getting them in the states.

:yeahthat: I've ordered multiple, multiple orders and never had an issue :stoned:

Thanks guys...my cc company flagged a purchase and shut the whole thing down lol. I couldn't even buy my gas this morning. But I went through Nirvana today. Don't know how long it should take being first time

Yea that happens. After the first time my cc company did the same and I had to reorder. Now they call me afterwards just to verify and have so every time since.

I grew WW in 09' from them. The pics got lost on here in the crash couple years ago. There were def some keepers for sure. After recently growin the White Rhino and Jock Horror from them. I have def been impressed over the years vs the cost per seed.

I am REALLY excited. i ordered some Led's today. I have some seeds left over from the last bag i bought/smoked. it was the best I have encountered since I moved 4 mos ago and started all over knowing no one. I planted 10 and got 5 or six to germ...waiting for the widow seeds. I am going to do 1 CFL and two Led Bulbs. The 1 CFL I got is pretty epic lol 200w replacement (draws 50 watts) almost 4,000 lumens...light is 2700k. I will supplement that with the two LED Bulbs (8 watts a piece so a 16+55= about 80 watts) But more like 350 to 400 watts...I just moved them to individual containers as they just sprouted. I keep them on about 7 hrs dark, and I keep it just about 75 degrees in there. Not sure what to do for a soil...so far just using miracle grow potting soil (moisture control) Any advice helps...its my first time

Watch out for hermies.... bag seed typical herms. Aka- becomes male/female because it's in its' genes to have seeds. But if it's from dank give it a shot! Just wouldn't mix bagseed and WW personally. Happy growing!

Jper6647 said:
I am REALLY excited. i ordered some Led's today. I have some seeds left over from the last bag i bought/smoked. it was the best I have encountered since I moved 4 mos ago and started all over knowing no one. I planted 10 and got 5 or six to germ...waiting for the widow seeds. I am going to do 1 CFL and two Led Bulbs. The 1 CFL I got is pretty epic lol 200w replacement (draws 50 watts) almost 4,000 lumens...light is 2700k. I will supplement that with the two LED Bulbs (8 watts a piece so a 16+55= about 80 watts) But more like 350 to 400 watts...I just moved them to individual containers as they just sprouted. I keep them on about 7 hrs dark, and I keep it just about 75 degrees in there. Not sure what to do for a soil...so far just using miracle grow potting soil (moisture control) Any advice helps...its my first time

Do NOT use Miracle grow moisture control! There is no way for you to control how much moisture your plants get. Marijuana likes a wet and dry cycle. The moisture crystals prevent you from controlling this. For starting seeds out, use some kind of seed starting mix that has NO nutrients in it.

I can tell you also that a single cfl and 2 LED bulbs are not going to give you adequate light. You are going to need 3000 lumens per sq ft for vegging. The small LED bulbs individually put out almost nothing. When we talk about CFL bulbs, we don't use the equivalent wattage because that is a meaningless figure--use actual watts.

Also keep in mind that the bagseed could turn out nothing like the bag it came from. You have no idea whatsoever what pollinated that seed. It could have been ditch weed hemp or it could have selfed. If it selfed, it now has the hermie gene as a dominant gene and it is likely to hermy again. If it was pollinated by some unknown stray pollen, you won't have any idea how it will turn out. I am not a big fan of new growers growing bagseed. Good genetics are not expensive. I think it to a new grower's advantage to grow something tried and true and have information about the strain they are growing. Even if the person you got the bag from said that it was x strain, you really don't know.

Jper6647 said:
Maybe this isn't for me

Do you mean that maybe growing isn't for you? Well, there is a whole lot more to growing than sticking a few seeds you find in a bag in some dirt. Quality cannabis does take money, knowledge, time, effort, love, and about 3-4 months to finish. If you cannot give it what it needs, you might want to not grow.

Latest posts

Back