Nitrogen Deficiency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerbud

Reaction score
Ok so one of my plants look like its showing some nitrogen deficiency I am curious to find out if I flush the soil out and then give it some nutes during the flowering stage will it help it recover or is it too late?

How bad is it looking? If it's a deficiency you don't need to flush first, that's mainly for burn/overdose.
Can you throw up a picture?

Hey biff I cant post pics up since i dunno how to resize the image but what should i do if it is nitrogen def.? Just go get some nutes for it? What kind of nutes?

There's a plethora of nutes that you can use. Do you have a hydro store nearby? Some larger greenhouse supply type places have them too. I use GH Flora-Nova and lots of others use the GH 3 part. If you want to go with fully organic then PureBlend is a good mix and Fox Farms makes a lot of soil growers happy.

Wsup Biff thanks for the inputs I do live near a hydro store here im waiting for my WW seeds to come in from the Doc before I head over there to purchase some things. Tell me what you think of the nutes Im planning on using TBG sort of confirmed it but I would like other opinions too. So far I am planning on using Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil and Tiger Bloom nutes for veg. and Big Bloom for Flowering. Should I put these babies in a 5gall pot i was thinking about using 3 gallon since my grow space is some what limited. The ones that are growing right now was my first grow and they were from some bag that we had earlier the strain is unknown but I think they were from some mids so nothing to be ecstatic about I wanna do the WW the right way tho so if you have any more info you want to let me know juss give me a holla thanks.

I am all hydro over here but I do know that soil guys love to use the 5's if possible. The more room you give them to root the stronger/bigger/faster growing plants your going to have.
Perhaps a soil peep will jump in and toss in some input.
I hear nothing but positive things about FF, especially in soil.

Latest posts

Back