Nitrogen Problem.. That I can't get Fixed????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
Hi, Its been a bit since i have made a post with a problem. I do stop in every once in a while. Here my problem,
3 1/2 weeks into flowering NLxPower Plant clone. No prob. with mom
About 4 feet tall
BC boost and Bloom at 1700 ppm
room temp. 80-90.
res temp warm 80
2 hps 250 and 400 about 1 foot above. I have others in the area
PH at 5.6-5.7
Purple on the stem and soft.

Steps I have taken
complete flush
New nutes
add supplement fish fert

I have added pics.

Fish fert is a good idea but with-out it pics I don't want to give the wrong advice. It sounds like magnesium or zinc - both commonly defecient. Try a micro-nutrient increase maybe. Also I had a NL that required extra nitrogen and miconutrients much further into the flowering cycle.

I think jman hit it, mag is a common def. 2-4 weeks into flower from what I've read...happened to me. Are the leaves yellowing between the veins (interveinal clorosis)?
Scratch that, just saw pics.

Sorry, I had to jet off to work. I am adding the pics now.
I don't thinks its mag. The yellowing starts at the tips and works back also from the bottom Up.

Thanks For All the help,
Yogi DC

DSC03358.JPG

DSC03365.JPG

DSC03359.JPG

Here is the whole plant...Yes its one plant just been super croped a lot in veg. They did get a lil heat stress awhile back but not enough to do this.

DSC03360.JPG

Brother they look great.IMHO only so much nutes available for so many leaves. Survival of the fittest, IMO
Hold on I just blew it up. Looks as if its the begining of n-p-k lock out. Maby ph but also poss. nute lock out. Whats the run off lookin like?

DirtySouth said:
Brother they look great.IMHO only so much nutes available for so many leaves. Survival of the fittest, IMO
Hold on I just blew it up. Looks as if its the begining of n-p-k lock out. Maby ph but also poss. nute lock out. Whats the run off lookin like?

Run off? This has really progreesed overtime.
The floor was like a dump leaves all over the floor in just one night. Could have this been caused by the fish fert? 5-1-1. It really smells bad and makes the res all foamy?

I am probably wrong but fish fert is know to cause complications in hydro, altho my buddy loves the stuff in soil, this I know. My hydro dude advised me to stay away from kelp, algae, and fish emultions as he only hears bad from his hydro customers. I just called him up 4 ya

Right on thanks, I may have to dump the res again. Damn it!!!!

Latest posts

Back