NL 14 wks Flower, No Amber Trichs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrayedKnott

Reaction score
I have a Northern Lights that has been flowering for 14 weeks. The trichs were all cloudy at week 11. How long before they should begin turning amber?

I'm growing in soil with earth juice per jmansweed reg, in a room with 3600w hps.

Thanks.

If they turned cloudy at week 11 and its now week 14 I would think they should be amber by now.. . . . .

That also seems like a really long flower for a NL strain.

Here are some photos I took.

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

Its hard to tell much from these pics other than they got some nice color and possibly some strong sativa pheno to them. I would let them keep on going until you start seeing some amberish coming in, or until all the fan leaves start dropping off :)

I can't see the trichs well but the buds look good.....I wld hve already probably taken her down by now but I hve no patience.:)

Have you tried it already? Try a piece, maybe you like it already and then you dont have to wait any more!! Waiting is a pain, I know and 14weeks is plenty for NL. I flowered NL for 11 weeks once and was very fed up for waiting it turn proper amber and then I just cut it and boom! great smoke. Could not have wished any stronger smoke from it.

Latest posts

Back