nl ,,,lst pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
003.JPG this lil ladie has been threw it,,, iv gave major nute burn to her[far to much feed] shes is comeing down in next couple of weeks been growing under 300watt cfl,,,,hardly any smell from her ,,, nl would be grate for stelf for that reson[no wiff in the air] ...///peace all [j]

coffee table??..
moved to a grow section

ha no probs big guy,,, im still geting the hang of things round hear,,,,,who know i might be able to suss puting my avatar in!!!been stuk with that 1 for months now,,,,,help ....hick can u do 4 me???? ///peace [j]

can sure giv it a try jesuse
whatcha got in mind?

mybe jesuse smoking something!!!! cheers big man
anything you can come up with,,,//peace:doh:

I found "Jesuse Aguilar" .. :rofl:

Sorry jesuse, but I don't think we'll be having any "Jesus" avvy's,.. smoking or not. the religious connotations are off limits.

jesuseaguilar.jpeg

A shame yu can't find one of Dr.Suse burnin one or even the cat in the hat. I know the puns are reaching a bit, but funny to me...

Maybe we need to start a thread asking for avatar submissions for our friend jesuse?

I am sure we can dig something cool up....let me hve a look.

Hushpuppy said:
A shame yu can't find one of Dr.Suse burnin one or even the cat in the hat. I know the puns are reaching a bit, but funny to me...

Found these two...

tumblr_l7ra2fQD4l1qd7rm0o1_400.jpg

tumblr_ljesas5OI91qhq1yeo1_250.jpg

Hick said:
I found "Jesuse Aguilar" .. :rofl:

Sorry jesuse, but I don't think we'll be having any "Jesus" avvy's,.. smoking or not. the religious connotations are off limits.
ha yes this guy will do whoever he is stick im in my avatar ..///peace [j] scrap that big chap i like sir hamsters alien 1

Here it is at 100x100 jesuse....just rightclick and save it then you can upload as your avatar...

GP!.jpg

thanks sir hamster<<<<:cool: cool as ####....,,,//peace [j]

Latest posts

Back