no buds tons of hairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97240sx

i have a plant that is about 4 feet tall that has tons of hairs but the buds arent filling in. first of all the seeds i used for this came from a bag i had its growing in doors and all the other plants have filled out nicely could this just be from low quality seeds or am i doing something wrong with this one plant? any help is appreciated thanks

How long has it been flowering - what kind of lights - whas your light cycle? Using nutes? what kind?

Um...do you know if it's a male or a female? Females good, males need to be taken out back and decapitated. Orrrr do you have them on a strict 12/12 total light and absolute dark cycle? Pictures?

Just a thought but I know if ya don't have near enough light buds will be so thin all you see is a couple a hairs here and there. What kind of light on what cycle?

Just A Thought, DA MILKMAN

ill get picks asap but im using maxi bloom nuts 12/12 light with flos and an hps bulb in the center to help. they have been flowering for about 4or 5 weeks with the three 4 bulbflorescent t5 light fixtures that i had from my last project and the hps. most of the other plants have nice fat buds but they are also alot shorter this one inparticular is about 4.5 feet tall wd thousands of hairs but no buds worth any thing. ill post some pics l8r

This is my first post here, so hello everyone! Anyways, about the topic posted here - does the plant in question have more narrow leaves than the rest? It could be the plant is more sativa than the rest and could take upwards of 4 months to finish it's bud cycle. Even if the leaves are wide, it still could be exibiting sativa traits. I had a plant that took 5 months to finish, and on the second month there was only hairs! Hope this helps and good luck!

TGT

its possible that it is due to the fact that the seeds i used had been collected over time from many different sources thanks

Yeah, there is always something weird happening once in a while. I have a couple ppl like that in my family actually.

Latest posts

Back