No buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clucy7070

Reaction score
Hi y’all. I have been growing this plant for 6 months now. Using regular soil. I’ve been growing it outdoors. My plant and as you can see is growing more and more pistils but no bud yet. I water regularly or when needed and feed some fish emulsion as well. I use rain water for watering. Any ideas as to why no buds yet? Or should I just wait it out? Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• FF7B14BD-49B0-4D66-9865-3E0DF19763A6.jpeg
    FF7B14BD-49B0-4D66-9865-3E0DF19763A6.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 9DF38ACF-9798-40DF-AF94-B26B32856E76.jpeg
    9DF38ACF-9798-40DF-AF94-B26B32856E76.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 1C9194E4-60FA-4AAB-B197-162B8AF0F62F.jpeg
    1C9194E4-60FA-4AAB-B197-162B8AF0F62F.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 19
Where are you located roughly? Is it deep deep south? What kind of genetics? Auto? - I've had autos turn out looking like that before. But if it is as you say 6 months then I agree with Big and it is time for you to start over.

6 MONTHS. I find that hard to believe. Looks like an Auto to me or a Photo that was flipped WAY WAY too early..

maybe clucy has been growing that particular strandivar for a year , not that particular plant?

maybe this is the 2nd or 3rd run of this particular strain this year?

if that is the case , give it some cal-mag and wait a couple more weeks

maybe clucy has been growing that particular strandivar for a year , not that particular plant?

maybe this is the 2nd or 3rd run of this particular strain this year?

if that is the case , give it some cal-mag and wait a couple more weeks
Id say give it fking funeral and let the poor bastard go home to that pot heaven in the sky. :vampire:

What is it's claim to Fame? Not familiar with that one.

Bubba

It's actually a strain I gifted him, never get a taste of it though... doh. Gorilla Breath was created by my bro Dawn Patrol, another Swamp Rat like me but on the other coast south of Boo..
Gorilla Glue #4 x Dragon Breath and it puts on excellent weight.. it's actually a strain DP wished he of backed up..

Well, no way it's an auto.. and if it's 6mos old now, it must not be getting much sunlight as it should be huge bro..
something stunted it, hot soil, over feeding, to much shade... even if you get it to bud up your only looking at a 1/4oz at best. it's one of them things where you also hate to walk away after 6mos. then do what Big says... calmag that plant and check in 2wks..

ps.. be sure a street light or something isn't affecting this at night confusing the plant constantly ok..

gorilla breath is certainly the largest yeilder I've grown in tents...never had one that grew out proper due to lack of ventilation until this grow...fresh air is killing it all around...
gorilla breath late.JPG
gorilla breathlat.JPG

Attachments

• gorilla breathlat.JPG
    gorilla breathlat.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 1
Well apparently I have not been MEAN Enough for you guys lately
So............................................

Still using the 8 inch infinity, or did you require more?

Bubba
I've got 5 8" inlines, 4 oscillating fans, and a new 16" louvered wall fan...I'm movin some serious air now that I realized for the last 3 years I was smothering my plants with stuffy a/c in a sealed room...doh... :eek:the difference is like day and night...

Latest posts

Back