No leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_v_s_01

Reaction score
This is my first grow. My plant does not have any leaves on it just all buds.
here are some pics. I want to know if i should harvest now and if i can get a clone from this plant. The buds are still getting thicker and bigger but all the leaves keep on dieing. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

IMGA0117.JPG

IMGA0122.JPG

IMGA0123.JPG

IMGA0124.JPG

IMGA0110.JPG

IMGA0111.JPG

d_v_s_01 said:
This is my first grow. My plant does not have any leaves on it just all buds.
here are some pics. I want to know if i should harvest now and if i can get a clone from this plant. The buds are still getting thicker and bigger but all the leaves keep on dieing. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
I don't think you can get any clones from her it's to late. How long has she been in flower? The best way to check if your plant is ready for harvest is by checking the trichromes. You can do this by getting a microscope from radio shack. They cost about $10. By the way your lady looks great.

So you don't think that it should have leaves on it?
I think that it was first planted back in October last year. It was inside for a couple of months and then put outside for the entire summer. So it has probably been in flower for over 6 months. I have taken the top off of it and smoked it but it tasted horrible.

What you have there is an over-ripe plant, there are no leaves and the buds are continuing to swell because it is dying off. Over-ripe buds can be harsh and not so good tasting because they have had a lot of time to produce more fiberous matter, bringing down the levels of oils and trichomes.

Latest posts

Back