No more drug tests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you go man. I signed and agreed. ;)

why does it say my ip has been blocked from this site? id love to sign the petition!

Call me old fashion but I need this petition altered. I believe in our constitutional rights to privacy and all the rest, I believe in smoking pot, and in my younger days did ALOT of drugs. I am self-employed and am having a hard time paying the high cost of workers comp insurance, but if I did drug testing, the cost goes down. What about the liability I face if a drug user hurts themselves, or worse, other people while on the job, the job I hired them for. What about my livlihood? What about the sex offenders that may be using drugs and shouldn't because it is a trigger for them to pursue little children, our children, I know this is bullsh*t but it is also the real world, modify that petition so we can REALLY change the laws...:cool:

He's got a point...Not everyone is responsible enough to stay sober during work, but, I don't see anyone giving employees breath-alizers before work either. But...alcohol is legal? The only way is to legalize the sweet herbs.

Latest posts

Back