No more Microscopes @ Radio Shack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
i just went today to the lcal Radio Shack and i asked the manager for the little microscope withthe light and he said they didnt carry thosem so i looked at the guy and asked if he was sure, i bought one here before and know of other people who have specifically come to RS for this item and after a minute of him telling me they dont carry it, he decides to tell me oh yeah, they were discontinued... any1 bought 1 recently?

No, i went to the local radio shack and they told me they didn't have them..and this was prolly about 2 months ago...it's close to harvest and i need one so yeah. If anyone knows elsewhere to get one please lemme know, thanks!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

also went to local radio shack and they didnt had them,then continue to call for 10 days till they told me that they'll not bring them any more..

Firepower said:
i just went today to the lcal Radio Shack and i asked the manager for the little microscope withthe light and he said they didnt carry thosem so i looked at the guy and asked if he was sure, i bought one here before and know of other people who have specifically come to RS for this item and after a minute of him telling me they dont carry it, he decides to tell me oh yeah, they were discontinued... any1 bought 1 recently?
I bought one just today- Radio Shack- $9.99 plus tax- oh and the batteries

I bought mine about 3 1/2 months ago from Radio Shack. I gotta say the employees were useless and had no idea what I was talking about. I eventually found it on my own. :)

Alot of times it's an ignorant store clerk. First experience I was also told they didn't have them then what do you know the older gentleman behind her said, " yes, we do, we always have". She obviously just didn't want to look! Lazy *?%*$ . I was not really shocked with today's "training of employees!

Want something done right now a days, you have to do it yourself!

that means i have to go back and search alone or for a manager there... how they can be so ******* idiots?

i went the safe way and bought one for 16 on ebay with shipping 60-100,

well done man,i have to turn back at the store:mad:,i dont use any card..

i was in my local RS and picked one up about a week ago 9.99+tx and the batts were in it and that store had a whole slue of them there

i went to rs on saturday and they did the same thing said they didnt have them. so the manager came out and got it for me so i tore the lazy guy a new one told him to earn his money they cost $8 where im at.

i just bought mine about a week and a half ago i guess i just got lucky if they really got discontinued....:D

i went into the local shack on tuesday, the computer said they were in the store, but ten minutes of searching and they said come in later in the week, they would be in stock then....is funny she said what with all the gold miners in the area, she cant keep them in stock.....lol.

I bought one for around $10 from radio shack about 3 weeks ago. They did have to order it but they got it to me.

Dubbaman said:
i was in my local RS and picked one up about a week ago 9.99+tx and the batts were in it and that store had a whole slue of them there
Well you got a helluva deal Dubbaman- I had to BUY the batteries for mine!

Yeah I got one a week ago for $9.95 at the local RS. These might have ben back stock items though that they are just trying to sell?

I got it though. Did you try online? If any one has them still I bet it is them.:cool:

i just went and picked a new one up....they're $10.99 here....still better than the $40 at my local hydro store....and the Radio Shack's here seem to always have them in stock....

I got mine a really long time ago but i'm glad to hear I got one before they stopped selling them.

Latest posts

Back