No more satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrFever

Reaction score
Anyone else notice no shops are selling satori seeds ?????? only Mandaly is
better stock up before there is no more hell i might have to try to get some before there is none left or does anyone want to trade pm me i got few different strains you might like :)

LOL--this seems to happen almost every year lately. The shops run out and have to wait for Mandala to restock. Satori has gotten very popular over the years. I cannot imagine that Mandala is not going to keep producing Satori and that the shops are not going to keep reselling it.

LOL--this seems to happen almost every year lately. The shops run out and have to wait for Mandala to restock. Satori has gotten very popular over the years. I cannot imagine that Mandala is not going to keep producing Satori and that the shops are not going to keep reselling it.
i Just herd that the breeders are extremely sick for last couple of years

Yes, Mike has been sick, but I still believe that Mandala will continue. I can think of no successful company that could not survive the retirement of one of the senior members. I do not know how large an organization Mandala is, but it has to be decent sized and have a number of very skilled employees and management to be where they are today. They were fairly new when I bought my first Satori seed in 2007 and are now a major breeder with gear in high demand.

I hope it is always in my grows, it is for sure a good friend of mine, that satori.

I did snag another 10 pack while they were in stock at the Tude. I hope that it is always in my grows, too.

Go to Herbies seeds, got them all he is a official reseller for Mandela. Even got speed queen They Mandela discontinued them supposedly.

Since Mandala has quit breeding Speed Queen, if Herbies has seeds, they are old stock. Mandala has dozens of resellers, with Herbies being only one of them.

Ya! I noticed that too, was on Mandela site @like I said them not restocking. Then on Herbies I saw it.Guess if I was looking for it I would have seen out of stock.

I went with CabinFever's satori/haze

I like smoking haze a lot, but have never grown it. Isn't it a long flowering time? I bet that would be a very fun cross... I also wonder what the plant structure will be... Let us know please.

maybe a journal, not sure...I popped
pink louie 13th og
Apollo 13
gdp

That GDP is one I would like to grow someday, very hard to find seeds.

ordered from attitude and it says they are in stock(even though i think its questionable since i ordered breeders pack, didnt come in breeders pack, and look smaller than satori beans i ordered in the past)

Latest posts

Back