No Newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlc7728

Reaction score
Hi everybody im new to the site,but definitely not new to good smoke.I have a few theoretical questions.How much smoke could i cultivate in an area about the size of a single car garage monthly.My setup would be based off the old dvd. ..how 2 grow chronic..../sea o grn.If this setup is not optimal,please advice,what strain for max bud production.Smell,neighbors,privacy, not an issue.Humidity is a semi factor.Of course,these are all theoretical questions but any answers ,suggestions,advice would be soo greatly appreciated.Support Kidney Dialysis Reseearch and Thanx All.

If all you want to know about is maximizing yields then you do not belong here.
That being said what is the area of the garage? How are you going to ventilate the garage? What type of lighting are you going to use? What type of medium are you going to use? Are you growing autos or reg seeds? Are you willing to trade yield for quality? Are you going to need a clone and veg area? Is the garage climate controlled? Do you have any idea what you are getting into or are you just looking to make money?... because that is not what we are here for.

-SSF

You may not be new to good smoke but it still sounds like you're new to growing, which is what you're asking about.

you need to read the forum posts on starting your own grow before you start asking any questions other than "how is everyone" in your introduction post mate.

then ask more specific questions so the answers you get aren't vague and can actually help.

Welcome to MP....theoretically you shld probably checkout the resources section or the stickies at the beginning of each sub forum.

Latest posts

Back