No one ever said bubble hash didn’t taste or smell good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I was actually thinking of making capsules to avoid not only the taste, but also the coughing as I have COPD, and before when I used the hot rolling pin on it, for some reason I didn‘t cough when I smoked it but am this time. Either way, smoking is surely more harmful.

thanks.
Yes, vacuum packing is wonderful. I have one year-old Girl Scout Cookies strain that was cured for several months then vacuum packed. I then put them in a flat but large Tupperware container & put that inside of a plastic food cooler… after one year everybody agrees it taste just as good after it was cured… Gold hairs still & typical GSC Terps smell.

You mentioned you have COPD, have you tried a Herb Vape pen yet ?
Many of my friends are older and have one kind of condition or another, just about all of them smoke the herb now in the Vape pen… no hot smoke no carcinogens. ???
G pen…
https://www.gpen.com/collections/dry-herb-vaporizers/products/g-pen-dash(I have not use this one but it is economical and seems to have good construction)
Up to higher price
https://www.atmosrx.com/product/ruva-kit?position=1Most of my friends who are daily smokers use the PAX brand—
$199-250

🥳🎶🎵🎶

Yes, vacuum packing is wonderful. I have one year-old Girl Scout Cookies strain that was cured for several months then vacuum packed. I then put them in a flat but large Tupperware container & put that inside of a plastic food cooler… after one year everybody agrees it taste just as good after it was cured… Gold hairs still & typical GSC Terps smell.

You mentioned you have COPD, have you tried a Herb Vape pen yet ?
Many of my friends are older and have one kind of condition or another, just about all of them smoke the herb now in the Vape pen… no hot smoke no carcinogens. ???
G pen…
https://www.gpen.com/collections/dry-herb-vaporizers/products/g-pen-dash(I have not use this one but it is economical and seems to have good construction)
Up to higher price
https://www.atmosrx.com/product/ruva-kit?position=1Most of my friends who are daily smokers use the PAX brand—
$199-250

🥳🎶🎵🎶

Vapes actually make me cough A LOT. But, thanks.

I did, however, get a Volcano, which produces a vapor-like smoke. It’s pricey. Normally $479 (like Apple, it’s the same everywhere), but on Black Friday I was able to get one for $359 :). It’s really smooth. I’m liking it…… the closest I can come to ‘no smoke’:p.

I’ll probably start using hash caps made from decarbed bubble hash or RSO, which I’m looking into. RSO sounds easier than bubble hash, even though more expensive with Everclear. I’ll find out as it’s looking like the return on RSO may be higher. I’ve heard it may be as high as 25% where the bh is 10% at best. My last run was only 6.5% :(…..which, after a days’ work was pretty disappointing….not to mention more work drying it, crumbling it (whichever way may be easier this time…..still working on that one). and drying it the rest of the way…another week……

I’m beginning to wonder why Bubble Hash is so popular. It’s a lot of work!

I put weed in zipper bag with ice. Put that in bubble hash washer with more ice and ice water.

Bubble bags loaded in bucket. Run machine 6-10 mins. Pour through bubble bags. Remove bags scrape out bubble repeat.

Hand stirring is a problem that this little washer solves for around 130 bucks or so.

If you are considering RSO and buying everclear, have you considered qwet honey oil?
That's easy to do.

Bubba

Vapes actually make me cough A LOT. But, thanks.

I did, however, get a Volcano, which produces a vapor-like smoke. It’s pricey. Normally $479 (like Apple, it’s the same everywhere), but on Black Friday I was able to get one for $359 :). It’s really smooth. I’m liking it…… the closest I can come to ‘no smoke’:p.

I’ll probably start using hash caps made from decarbed bubble hash or RSO, which I’m looking into. RSO sounds easier than bubble hash, even though more expensive with Everclear. I’ll find out as it’s looking like the return on RSO may be higher. I’ve heard it may be as high as 25% where the bh is 10% at best. My last run was only 6.5% :(…..which, after a days’ work was pretty disappointing….not to mention more work drying it, crumbling it (whichever way may be easier this time…..still working on that one). and drying it the rest of the way…another week……

I’m beginning to wonder why Bubble Hash is so popular. It’s a lot of work!
BH is a lengthy project, especially if you want maximum return, I process 4–5 times or so for 15-16% return on average…ice hash.
(I use a large cement mixer now attached to my larger horsepower drill on top of a box with hole to secure it—constantly stirred…Ievery now and then paddle mix it to get it all remix and then the drill again.

Your right RSO return 25-27% … that’s about what I got out of it when I made it.
((Have you thought of buying something like the “source” or some other distiller for alcohol reclaim, I think they run a couple hundred dollars, But making oil on a constant basis the return will be there very quick)).
😎

BH is a lengthy project, especially if you want maximum return, I process 4–5 times or so for 15-16% return on average…ice hash.
(I use a large cement mixer now attached to my larger horsepower drill on top of a box with hole to secure it—constantly stirred…Ievery now and then paddle mix it to get it all remix and then the drill again.

Your right RSO return 25-27% … that’s about what I got out of it when I made it.
((Have you thought of buying something like the “source” or some other distiller for alcohol reclaim, I think they run a couple hundred dollars, But making oil on a constant basis the return will be there very quick)).
😎
45 times? Or 4 - 5 times?

Thanks,

Bubba

Well, I went back and it was corrected and thought I just "mislooked" lol. 45 times would make green mush!

Bubba

Ha hahhh ha, You caught that fast I about fell out of my chair when I saw it, it’s been corrected thnx
🎶🙄🎶
Welcome Extra
You missed the welcome boat
SHIP22.jpg

Do you have any of your edie methods posted anywhere?
Glad to have you on board

Not really, just do gelatin capsules with hash oil & peanut butter (3 rice grains worth & hold on to your sails !!!)

I’m assuming Edie short for Edibles !

I’ve posted my hash oil making method cold cold cold…& cold.

Last edited:
Welcome Extra
You missed the welcome boat
View attachment 284444
Do you have any of your edie methods posted anywhere?
Glad to have you on board
My niece just gave me this recipe, says mighty potent…

Edible S’more:
Gram crackers
Decarboxylated Herb
Nutella
Butter (No Margin)
Marshmallows optional
Mix —1/2 gram (or less/more depending on tolerance) of Herb mixed into Nutella & some Butter mixed in & placed onto Gram cracker top & covered with 2nd gram cracker, marshmallow added optional !
Bake @ 250f till just hot, time varies in different ovens 7-10Min., remove & enjoy.

My niece just gave me this recipe, says mighty potent…

Edible S’more:
Gram crackers
Decarboxylated Herb
Nutella
Butter (No Margin)
Marshmallows optional
Mix —1/2 gram (or less/more depending on tolerance) of Herb mixed into Nutella & some Butter mixed in & placed onto Gram cracker top & covered with 2nd gram cracker, marshmallow added optional !
Bake @ 250f till just hot, time varies in different ovens 7-10Min., remove & enjoy.
Sounds like what I have heard called a Fire Cracker
Nice did you try it yet?

Not really, just do gelatin capsules with hash oil & peanut butter (3 rice grains worth & hold on to your sails !!!)

I’m assuming Edie short for Edibles !

I’ve posted my hash oil making method cold cold cold…& cold.
3 grains size WOW HOLD ON..............................
You don't green out from a dosage that size?

Yes your right she called it a Firecracker.
I’ve Never had one folks so dosage would have to be a calculated guess for me other than what she mentioned!?!
Well if you take RSO 3 rice sized grains at a time
I bet you need to triple a reg dose for a normal persons dosage

Latest posts

Back