No Smell! None!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
C05D8863-D548-4190-A8C6-5BA5B26396BD.jpeg

So, I grew a lemon auto. I found 5 or 6 seeds in it.
I planted one of the seeds and got this^^.
The original lemon auto I grew smelled great.
This’n here that I grew from bag seed has 0 smell.
I chopped it 9/30, I hung it in a dark closet for a few days to dry and then jarred it. It went through the typical hay smell, but now it has zero smell at all.
Nothing. I am half scared to smoke it.

View attachment 311579

So, I grew a lemon auto. I found 5 or 6 seeds in it.
I planted one of the seeds and got this^^.
The original lemon auto I grew smelled great.
This’n here that I grew from bag seed has 0 smell.
I chopped it 9/30, I hung it in a dark closet for a few days to dry and then jarred it. It went through the typical hay smell, but now it has zero smell at all.
Nothing. I am half scared to smoke it.
Don’t be afraid 😜 maybe it will taste lemony. Can you smell other stuff? Just asking…

Why would you be afraid to smoke weed that you grew? Ive had weed that smelled big time and sucked and i have had weed with very little smell like my C99 that was awesome.

Why would you be afraid to smoke weed that you grew? Ive had weed that smelled big time and sucked and i have had weed with very little smell like my C99 that was awesome.
I have never grew, or bought any weed that didn’t have a smell before.
Just seems so strange that I can’t help but be suspicious.
I am gonna try it tonight when I get home.
If I never post on here again then y’all know what killed me.

Well, I survived the night. It was also pretty good smoke.

On a side note, my wife and I both work 45 minutes from home.
I get off work at 2:30pm, she gets off work at 5:30.
I hung around up town yesterday until she got off work, we went out to eat, did a little shopping, and headed home.
The 45 minute drive from town to our residence in the middle of nowhere is much more enjoyable while fully cannabinated, so Ole Brown Thumb asked me if I had an extra joint.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, for her, I did.
I bestowed upon her a perfectly lovely specimen of a doobie packed with Purple Ghost Candy.
I had one just like it for myself, as well.
45 minutes later, as I am pulling onto the gravel road that we live on, I get a phone call from the wife.
She has driven past our exit, and is proceeding to the next, 7 miles to the west, to turn around.
A few minutes later, she called once again, to tell me that she had, once again, missed our exit, and was proceeding to the next exit, 6 miles to the east, to turn around.
I stayed on the phone with her that time to be sure she made it all the way home.

Well, I survived the night. It was also pretty good smoke.

On a side note, my wife and I both work 45 minutes from home.
I get off work at 2:30pm, she gets off work at 5:30.
I hung around up town yesterday until she got off work, we went out to eat, did a little shopping, and headed home.
The 45 minute drive from town to our residence in the middle of nowhere is much more enjoyable while fully cannabinated, so Ole Brown Thumb asked me if I had an extra joint.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, for her, I did.
I bestowed upon her a perfectly lovely specimen of a doobie packed with Purple Ghost Candy.
I had one just like it for myself, as well.
45 minutes later, as I am pulling onto the gravel road that we live on, I get a phone call from the wife.
She has driven past our exit, and is proceeding to the next, 7 miles to the west, to turn around.
A few minutes later, she called once again, to tell me that she had, once again, missed our exit, and was proceeding to the next exit, 6 miles to the east, to turn around.
I stayed on the phone with her that time to be sure she made it all the way home.
I was hiking with a few friends who were smoking when we passed a lake and I threw a few stones in it. About half a mile up the trail I mentioned that that was a beautiful lake and we should stop for a swim on the way back. They said "What lake?"

Latest posts

Back