No Tresspassing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dream grower

Don't forget your towel!
Reaction score
Gettin ready to go up back and chase off trespassers. Today is opening day for deer. Nobody has stopped to ask permission to be there, so that must mean no one is up there. Right? Don't you believe it. I bet I find at least one. See, deer season makes people forget how to read. Luckily, I'm known in town as "That crazy bastard on the hill". So that keeps alot of em away. See, Where I live is deer heaven. The deer know it's safe here. So, as soon as those guys start trompin the woods the deer beeline straight here. So, I gotta go up and "spread the love":D! As soon as they hear my ATV comin they start runnin. I'm talkin grown men here, not kids. If it wasn't so damn funny I'd be furious. Well, I better get up there. I'll let ya know:D

Git em man git em.
Be safe tho.

Muuuutt! How ya doin'? sure hope you don't mind:) let me no. Got back a bit ago. man is it cold. i can hardly type. got mamma rollin one. man it's snowin like a banshee out there. wait, i got that pipe.. hold on. k, now, not a soul out there. im really glad of that, I freekin hate confrontations. almost every time they get pissy about it . like they think they have some kinda right to be there !! i even have it posted with ask permission signs and they still won't! man my freekin fingers are cold, shheesh! can't go on my trip, snowin like crazy, and nothin but a room full of weed... Oh well!

Here is some trespassin signs for ya. :D :p :eek:

0a_1_b.jpg

08_1_b.jpg

63_1_b.jpg

a5_1_b.jpg

trespass.jpg

I've seen a couple of those, i love the "suvivors will be shot again". oughta enlarge em and use em. maybe they read those. actually, i've only had one time when i thought i might have to shoot the guy. what a freekin phsyco! soon as i pulled up to im he point his shot gun at me. Hey, just read pm. thanks.This property was my grand parents then my parents and now its up yo me. and by god i'll do it too... amen Mutt, its all about respect................

Yep, its land lent to you and no one else. Its your job and your place for 80 or so years. then its goes to the next in line. Nobody has a right to up on there without your permission. and when the deer get up there..Its your deer until they walk off the property.
Good luck and stay safe.

Thanks Mutt, I was gonna finish the rest a that but i got all choked up . its hell gittin old. That moron lowered it when i stopped. ipulled my .45 and said what the #@$! are you doin pointin a gun at me I own this #$%@ prperty and your $%#@^ tresspassin. He said oh i thought you were gonna hit me. i said if i was gonna hit ya youd be dead right now. now go dont come back. Man, that was awful. iwas shakin so freekin hard i thought i was gonna drop my gun. as soon as he saw me draw he went stupid too. thank God! he turned around and started walkin. fast. I thought i was gonna puke. nowadays i ride slow.

Hi SmokinMom, thanks, yea, its proly him that started it :DHehe

Vito,Vito,Vito, Thanks for your concern, But remember, there is always a bigger picture you gotta look at. The harvesting of game animals is a neccesary evil. Be cause your forefathers and mine felt that they needed to exterminate all or nearly all of the natural predators of these animals it is our duty as responsible caretakers of this planet and it's creatures to properly and responsibly maintain the already low numbers of these animals through proper havesting techniques. It's a fact that properly regulated hunting is by far the best game management tool we have. Every animal in N. America has benifited from the "sportsmans dollar". In 1921, there were virtually no deer in NYS. Through hunters efforts and money deer were captured in other states brought back and let go. By 1935 there were so many deer the state had to open a hunting season to control the over-expanding population. More recently, 1n 1975, sportsman formed groups around the state and got together with land owners and citizens to create tangible numbers of wild turkey. Now, there is a turkey behind every bush. It goes on and on despite ill- informed or ill-willed anti-gun, anti-hunting pressure. Personally, I think anti- ******* laws could work:rolleyes: wow, guess I can't say that. Try not to let long held beliefs no matter what they may be, cloud your good judgement and reasoning. There are always 2 to 200 sides to a story. Know them all before writing it in stone.. Wanna get high?:D

Sounds like a plan Brother! If you can find me, I'll give you my Sunday meetin weed:D Like good cornlicker, mason jars are the only way to go. Buds age in those better than anything i've tried. works for me anyway. Vito, stick around. I'll have you in a treestand yet!LOL:D

PA040008 (450 x 600).jpg

dream, know exactly what you mean man. I walk my dog very early in the morning and during deer season there are poachers. One time i actually got shot at. After that the tactical 45 was on my side every morning. I figure they have a few shots and I have 15.

bejohnst, Thank God your alive! It only takes one immoral miscreant like that to make all the ethical hunters take a real beating. You termed them "poachers" correctly. Thank you. And folks, ethical hunters far out number those morons that commit these type of crimes. It's just that all people hear about are the bad guys. Tac .45? Who made it? I carried a Govt. mod for yrs. But, now I am dating a real sweetheart H&K USP .45. She points like no GM i ever handled. No Kiddin. close my eyes and pull up, she is right there every time. 0 failure, target gun accurate and tougher than blue blazes. The more ya beat er the better she shoots. I Love U.S. but Austria builds a hell of a pistol. Good enough for Seals, good enough for me...

right now using the smith and wesson. Not sure if I like it being light but i'm getting used to it. Much lighter then my baretta (oh how I loved her) Just traded in for the SW earlier this year.

I've been hunting for about 9 years now and love it still to this day. I don't duck hunt or sit in a tree stand all day but do respect the people that do. This season I'm just using my bow and only going for a good buck. I also never sit in a stand. I love the woods and would rather walk around all day stalking my game then putting my chances up to lady luck.

I do however hate hunters that just point and shoot not knowing what they're gonna hit. And also retard ones that will shoot at a peasant flying over a bright red pickup truck with 4 guys in the bed eating lunch (that guy was almost killed on the spot when 4 guys with loaded shot guns hit the deck with their fingers on the trigger.)

Cool, Good Luck! Well, we proly oughta give it a rest and go back to talkin bout weed:)

dream grower said:
Cool, Good Luck! Well, we proly oughta give it a rest and go back to talkin bout weed:)

I think it would be good. I love talkin about huntin just ask any of the senior members. :p ....but we are on a shady kinda forum and wouldn't want to give the wrong impression. ;)

BTW nice jar Dream Grower. :D

Latest posts

Back