no trichomes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svahow

Reaction score
to all and any that can help have been flowering blue dream for about 7 1/2 weeks and no trichomes and anyone tell me what the problem might be. growing via hydro, please see attached photo. thank all much

Attachments

• plant.jpg
    plant.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 12
to all and any that can help have been flowering blue dream for about 7 1/2 weeks and no trichomes and anyone tell me what the problem might be. growing via hydro, please see attached photo. thank all much

hello svahow and welcome aboard

how did you look for them trichomes?

did you use a small microscope or a jewelers loop?

I have never grown BlueDream so its possible that the trichomes are just late to the party.

I’ve seen plants do that before , late bloomers.

But at 7 1/2 weeks it’s is difficult for me to believe that plant has no trichomes. I’ve seen plants in the vegging stage covered with trichomes.

So yah , perhaps it is just this plants genetics.

I would wait a couple more weeks and take another peek.

I have never grown BlueDream so its possible that the trichomes are just late to the party.

I’ve seen plants do that before , late bloomers.

But at 7 1/2 weeks it’s is difficult for me to believe that plant has no trichomes. I’ve seen plants in the vegging stage covered with trichomes.

So yah , perhaps it is just this plants genetics.

I would wait a couple more weeks and take another peek.
Don't forget the cal/mag...ha ha

Blue dream was the plant to grow back in the day when you were only allowed a certain amount of plants because that girl gets HUGE! Like pounds and pounds. It'll get up to 15 feet easy. Gotta love sativa. Blueberry and Haze, two of my favorites. Matter of fact I'm growing blueberry right now and to this day amnesia Haze is my favorite. Day 40 of flowering is usually a good time to start seeing trichomes with her, so you're really not too far off. Hopefully things start looking shiny here soon. Beautiful plant for sure. That patience sure can take forever sometimes. Keep us posted. Also, what's your setup. What lights you using, nutes, temp, humidity. We like to read everything. 😊 And of course lots of pictures. With a plant like that I'd be proud!

Latest posts

Back