no trichs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemp319

Reaction score
hello all,

I just finished week six of my grow and im contemplating whether this strain may need extra time. Im growing blueberry and the buds are just frostless. im using flora nova carboload and bigbud. Normally id swap the bigbud for overdrive these last couple weeks before flush, but im wondering if i should hold off for awhile. Should i continue with overdrive in the hopes of tremendous results these last two weeks? or should i continue using bigbud for another two weeks. if i swap to overdrive and find that i need extra floering time, is it ok to use this for more than two weeks?

hemp319 said:
hello all,

I just finished week six of my grow and im contemplating whether this strain may need extra time. Im growing blueberry and the buds are just frostless. im using flora nova carboload and bigbud. Normally id swap the bigbud for overdrive these last couple weeks before flush, but im wondering if i should hold off for awhile. Should i continue with overdrive in the hopes of tremendous results these last two weeks? or should i continue using bigbud for another two weeks. if i swap to overdrive and find that i need extra floering time, is it ok to use this for more than two weeks?

:postpicsworthless:

You mean 6 weeks all toghether or 6 weeks of 12/12?

six weeks of 12/12. the grow room temp is 70-80. i checked trichs and they are still mostly clear im using 2 400w and 4 4ft t5.

You got at least 2 full weeks left on those brosef. I am not sure about the nutes you are using but keep feeding the bloom nutes as these next 2-3 weeks are "crunch time" or rather bud explosion time. Now is when they are going to really fatten up and get carpeted in trichs. I have some Blueberry Punch that are supposed to be 8 weeks but it is really 9weeks to ripe. Those trichs will stay clear until the last week to 10 days when it all happens almost at once. I suspect yours will do very similar. :)

thanx. i hope this is the case. i wiil let u know in the next few weeks how they turn out!

I found this searching around:
"1) Very low humidity in BLOOMING- I think most people know that dryer conditions are more condusive to resin production. From my experience and from talking to other people that grow, its good to have extremely low humidity, or as low as you can get it, DURING FLOWERING, NOT IN VEG.
Try to shoot for 15% humidifity in flowering, if possible, keeping it nice and dry.
HAVE extreme temps, within range, like 80s in day, mid 60s in night."

I do not know but that was written.

I don't think that I would call 80's during the day and mid 60s at night extreme temps--those are within normal ranges for a room. There is no problem with a 20 degree difference between day and night temps--it is definately not extreme.

Latest posts

Back