Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Nominations for August's MVP!

S

SmokinMom

MVP nomination is now open for the month of August!
This is the thread in which members may nominate their MVP. The MVP is for the person you think has given the best help to their fellow members that month.

(The Marijuana Passion Staff is excluded from this award.)
***One nomination per person please.
***Previous MVPers are excluded as well, please see the Hall Of Fame here: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=15662

I'll make a poll with the nominees and we will vote as it gets closer to Sept..Thanks everyone

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
well seeing that, they will use your first person (timmy) cause you are only alloud one nomination..I Nominate ..The massproducer..always here to help..even when I ask silly questions..Thanks massproducer your a great source of help

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
thanks guys i've already been nominated. there's so many other members that deserve to be nominated lets put the up here, good luck to everyone and thanks for nominatining me melissa. you rock.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hey melissa.:ciao: ...start dusting off that Avatar...and get ready to pass it over to ..slowmo77.:lama: ..looks like he/she is going to Dominate this Month.:clap: .allthough you so diserve another month with it girl..its time to dust it off:p ..

take care and be safe:D

Latest posts