Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Nominations for August's MVP!

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
massproducer said:
Hey Mom, I would like to withdraw myself from the voting process, thanks for the nomination 4u2smoke

:eek: No way man..I still vote you..:) ..Im just reading into it..;)

there are still a lot of silent voters ..this will be close...and I wont charge as much for this campaign as I did for melissas..lol..

you Rock massproducer

massproducer

Reaction score
Thanks man, its not about that, it is more about the fact that I am not really here for this, I'm just here cause I love the place and love to help others. I will be the first to say that I am at times not the nicest person on the forum, and I am surely not the most popular, that is kind of what this is about...

I only post in the grow sections, i hardly ever post anything in the coffee table or the other sections because thats not really why I am here, I hope you understand what I mean, I mean no disrespect to anyone at all, especially not slowmo or any of the other candidates, because they are all wonderful people. Like I said I just feel that this most valuable poster should be called the most popular poster, which is something that would be impossible for me to win, so I would just rather watch as you popular posters duc it out, lol. I am totally confident with my position and contibutions to the forum, so I guess what I am saying is that there are probably others that are more deserving of the title based on the elidgiblity.

No disrespect to anyone, please do not take this the wrong way, because I love you all, but for me in this competition it is pointless, and is kind of ego deflating. I know what I do and others that know me know what is really good. I am always around if anyone ever needs me, much love, my brothers and sisters

Mass

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
I agree, Massproducer. It is most definitely a popularity contest as opposed to a most valuable poster contest. In the beginning it wasn't like that. I feel I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I say whats on my mind about whatever. I try to be nice and polite to everyone, but I will tell them what I really think about the techniques they are using or the things they do with their grow. That will make them better growers in my opinion than kissing their @$$ telling them that everything is stellar.

Even though I don't post as much as I used to, I post mainly in the grow sections. That's where the MVP award should be won. Half the people that get nominated every month aren't very active in the grow forums. If they do post something its just a pat on the back instead of something constructive or a valuable piece of information or insight. This isn't aimed at any particular person, by the way. Maybe I'm wrong or out of line and if so there will be no hard feelings if this post is deleted.

If you decided to accept the nomination, you have my vote.

M

Melissa

4u2sm0ke said:
Hey melissa.:ciao: ...start dusting off that Avatar...and get ready to pass it over to ..slowmo77.:lama: ..looks like he/she is going to Dominate this Month.:clap: .allthough you so diserve another month with it girl..its time to dust it off:p ..

take care and be safe:D
hey 4u2sm0ke

its all ready washed an polished ready to hand over to any of the other candidates,,,:D ,,
good luck ev1 ,,its been a great month :48:

S

SmokinMom

massproducer said:
Thanks man, its not about that, it is more about the fact that I am not really here for this, I'm just here cause I love the place and love to help others. I will be the first to say that I am at times not the nicest person on the forum, and I am surely not the most popular, that is kind of what this is about...

I only post in the grow sections, i hardly ever post anything in the coffee table or the other sections because thats not really why I am here, I hope you understand what I mean, I mean no disrespect to anyone at all, especially not slowmo or any of the other candidates, because they are all wonderful people. Like I said I just feel that this most valuable poster should be called the most popular poster, which is something that would be impossible for me to win, so I would just rather watch as you popular posters duc it out, lol. I am totally confident with my position and contibutions to the forum, so I guess what I am saying is that there are probably others that are more deserving of the title based on the elidgiblity.

No disrespect to anyone, please do not take this the wrong way, because I love you all, but for me in this competition it is pointless, and is kind of ego deflating. I know what I do and others that know me know what is really good. I am always around if anyone ever needs me, much love, my brothers and sisters

Mass
You've been doing something right. You've been nominated a bunch of times. Keep doing what you're doing. :)

--------

Let's see, so far we have:

Tater
4u2sm0ke
slowmo77
timmyjg6
Puff Monkey
bud uncle
The Hemp Goddess

Let's get a few more noms guys and start the actual voting. ;)

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
well I respect the massproduser for all he/she does here for us..and nominated him/her a few times now..because of the helping hand and knowladge of the plant we so dearly love..and seeing that he was removed makes me think that allows me to post a new one...and for popularity I would say KGB30 is always around spreading LOVE...Good luck friend

S

SmokinMom

Let's see, so far we have:

Tater
4u2sm0ke
slowmo77
timmyjg6
Puff Monkey
bud uncle
The Hemp Goddess
KGB30

Let's get a few more noms guys and start the actual voting.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
4u2sm0ke said:
well I respect the massproduser for all he/she does here for us..and nominated him/her a few times now..because of the helping hand and knowladge of the plant we so dearly love..and seeing that he was removed makes me think that allows me to post a new one...and for popularity I would say KGB30 is always around spreading LOVE...Good luck friend

Thanks friend for the vote....

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
megan23247 said:
I would like to vote KGB also he is so nice and helpful and VERY funny and always wanting to put someone in a good mood. :D
Thanks Megan.. I think Kittie needs a vote & Banjo dog for fututre growers.lol

Latest posts