Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StoneyBud

LEFTHAND said:
i would like to nominate mister :aok: stoneybud:banana:

hes been loads of help, and i think he deserves to win

LH
Thanks Lefthand, I just love growing this stuff! What I can't grow, I want someone else to do for me! I want a grow room that's the size of a football field. We'll have to lower the lights though....hehe

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
StoneyBud said:
Thanks Lefthand, I just love growing this stuff! ... I want a grow room that's the size of a football field. ...
Me, too! I'm through posting pics of my puny grow in my little cab in the garage. It makes me and the wife very happy to be independent of the umm, well, you know. But the competition here is way too steep for 4 foot plants :). I have an acute case of grow space envy :D.

zipflip

Reaction score
its hard for me eevn to just pik one person to nominate but i di . like turkey said
I love all you guys
and gals.. :)
its hard to just pik one person tho. but i di erlier. also wanna say thanks for the nom's guys.
im not a competitor. still a beginner imo but figure this where i learned everythin i know of growin mj todate and it would be pretty selfish of me to see anyone struggling for answers or havin a problem that i may be able to even at the least if i dont know the answer at least give some encouragement.. itd be selfish if i didnt give back as much as i can. jmo. i know it helped me in my stressful times first growin an all.
your all wonderful.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
zipflip said:
its hard for me eevn to just pik one person to nominate but i di . like turkey said and gals.. :)
its hard to just pik one person tho. but i di erlier. also wanna say thanks for the nom's guys.
im not a competitor. still a beginner imo but figure this where i learned everythin i know of growin mj todate and it would be pretty selfish of me to see anyone struggling for answers or havin a problem that i may be able to even at the least if i dont know the answer at least give some encouragement.. itd be selfish if i didnt give back as much as i can. jmo. i know it helped me in my stressful times first growin an all.
your all wonderful.
This is why you were nominated :)

Dirtyolsouth needs to be in the running in my eyes.

zipflip

Reaction score
Dirtyolsouth needs to be in the running in my eyes
:aok: i know i already picked one but hey wth... see, ya all cool!!!

420benny

Not lost, just exploring
Reaction score
blue, what do you mean? Most of those nominated actually help around here a lot. Care to explain that?

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
dont get all worked up. most who have read my post know that im just a smart *** sometimes. Im so in debt to this site and the people who make up this great forum; i would never directly attempt to offend anyone here. Anyone who has ever helped me knows how much i appreciate their help and if they dont well then THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MAKE UP THIS SITE. I dont think they necessarily need an award to prove their greatness, but if someone wants to give one then so be it.its only my opinion thats all, I mean no harm. I would still have my thumb up my butt trying to figure out the difference between a seed and a plant if it werent for all the MVP's of the great Marpassion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts