Non Germinating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veedom

Reaction score
I have had a few succsessful grows in my grow box to date. All well.
Lately, germinated seeds placed in the grow box are not growing.
I've searched averywhere and the likely reason given is: mildew, bugs over-watering or under-watering.
Non apply. Can there be another reason for this frustrating situation?

Thanks for response, guys.
I use White Widow feminised from trusted supplyer. Two seeds in 600x600x300 growbox.
The irritating thing is that, twice before I used same supplyer in similar circumstances and both good grows.
This time I can't seem to get them going.
They are about three weeks old now yet have only one set of leaves each. Prior grows would have had three sets
at this age and twice the size.

be patient
come back in a week or two and let us know how it’s going

im having exactly the same issue except my seedling also lost it's cotyledons 2 days after they emerged :( (its on day 10 now and still only one set of true leaves that are TINY like microscopic (not rlly, exaggerating) but they're tiny.

They're bagseeds and i dont know what strain they are (street weed from cairo) theyre not recieving heat from below im already having watering issues because its always dry on top and too wet below, i have it planted in quite a big pot for their size, beginner mistake haha,do you think i should try to carefully move the plant to a smaller pot? or just give it more heat from all around? Thanks chaps!

Not sure if you should try moving it at this point. I like starting in little 4x4" containers to let them establish good roots for 2-3 weeks and then I move them to the forever container. You're right, it can be tricky to get watering right with a big pot and little roots. Hopefully if you keep it warm and semi humid they will perk up, but some seeds are just duds. I've had plenty in my lifetime, they grow a little tail from the seed but they never make it out.

Will do, thx.
bigsur51 had the sensible advice for my "Non Germinatng" problem - be patient.
That was 10 days back and last night saw the first signs of growth after these two sat gazing at me for near a month with no action.
Today theyr'e full of the joys of spring.
Good advice - be patient.

Latest posts

Back