Noob Alert

lemons

Reaction score
:bong1: Hi.i am new to MP.i have read alot of info onthis site and some of it is just so confusing....maybe some of you king green thumbs can help me.OK.so i have seeds and a closet.what do i need at this point in time.and about how much will all of it cost?how long does it take to be smokeable.please help!

LEMONS

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Welcome to MP. The first thing you should do before even thinking about planting a seed is read, read, and read some more. Here is a link that will bring you to just about everything ya need to know. The only problem is you have to read. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837 From the time you plant a seed until harvest takes about 3 months depending on the strain that you are growing. ;)

noodles

Reaction score
Im growing in a 2' by 4' closet and have 11 plants. This is what I all used and bought. I have 4 dome shaped light reflectors that your bulbs will go in. Then I bought 6 compact flourescent lights at walmart for $25. The four reflectors I bought at Bomgaars or you could get at a hardware store they were $30 for all 4. Then buy maybe 2 different size pots for each plant becuase you will need to transplant at least once during your grow. Maybe $20 for all of the pots. Then your soil will be about $10-$15. Then you have your nutrients or plant food dont absolutely need this but it would help. Maybe some other miscalenious expenses give or take, but if this your first time I recomend keeping it simple to learn the basics then maybe on your secong grow you could get more detailed with your growing.:bong1:

Later:cool:

lemons

Reaction score
The brothers grunt.i see you have many varieties of plants.different colors and what not..are these different types of seeds?different type of growing?your plants are beautiful

Latest posts