Noob Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemons

Reaction score
:bong1: Hi.i am new to MP.i have read alot of info onthis site and some of it is just so confusing....maybe some of you king green thumbs can help me.OK.so i have seeds and a closet.what do i need at this point in time.and about how much will all of it cost?how long does it take to be smokeable.please help!

LEMONS

Welcome to MP. The first thing you should do before even thinking about planting a seed is read, read, and read some more. Here is a link that will bring you to just about everything ya need to know. The only problem is you have to read. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837 From the time you plant a seed until harvest takes about 3 months depending on the strain that you are growing. ;)

Im growing in a 2' by 4' closet and have 11 plants. This is what I all used and bought. I have 4 dome shaped light reflectors that your bulbs will go in. Then I bought 6 compact flourescent lights at walmart for $25. The four reflectors I bought at Bomgaars or you could get at a hardware store they were $30 for all 4. Then buy maybe 2 different size pots for each plant becuase you will need to transplant at least once during your grow. Maybe $20 for all of the pots. Then your soil will be about $10-$15. Then you have your nutrients or plant food dont absolutely need this but it would help. Maybe some other miscalenious expenses give or take, but if this your first time I recomend keeping it simple to learn the basics then maybe on your secong grow you could get more detailed with your growing.:bong1:

Later:cool:

The brothers grunt.i see you have many varieties of plants.different colors and what not..are these different types of seeds?different type of growing?your plants are beautiful

Latest posts

Back