Noob Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindphriend

El petardo fumado
Reaction score
First let me say thank you for taking the time to respond to this (if you choose to do so) and for all of the information that is posted here, it truely is a great help! Anyways........

My setup is this: a closet about 3ft wide, by 2.5 ft deep and 6ft tall. 400HPS, 5 El Niño seeds, BioBizz soil and veg ferts. You can see picture and the progress on http://www.growkind.com/marijuana/gardens/2674/

So I have some questions:

1. Currently I am using very small pots, I would say about 1/8 liter, to start the seedlings. Currently they are working on their first set of 5 pointers. Should I transplant? If so, do I put them in the pots for flowering right now? I know this isn´t a big problem, but I want to make my own dirt mixture for flowering with bat guano and I am thinking about transplanting to a bigger pot and then a week before flowering to their final pot with the organic soil mixture. I ask this cause I don´t want to stunt their growth or put them with the guano until flowering, but I know i can´t leave them in the tiny pots.....i want them to be relaxed to grow as they want.

2. I want to make some clones to put outside. Is it possible to change the lighting from a 400 HPS to the sun during the veg stage? Should I put the cuttings in the closet or should I put them outside in a humidity box? Is the humidity box necessary? and finally how long to get the clones rooted, I have read about two weeks.....is this correct? Please keep in mind I am in Spain and the weather here right now is about 60 degrees. In one month or so when I make the cuttings, it should be on average 70 degrees with a ton of sun!

3. I want to "pinch" my plants. Since I am only doing 4 plants (one I am going to top in order to clone) I would like to increase the yield and I have seen excellent results from pinching or supercropping. How is this done and when should I start?

4. With the specifications I gave, how much should I yield? Just out of curiosity.

Again thank your for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you kind folk! Take care and un saludo de Barcelona!

Thanx for the welcome. I checked out the site and I still have some questions. The problem with what I have read is that it is very general. I have grown before and know more or less how to do it, however there are specific issues that I have and I am not sure what the best course of action would be to maximize the production of the plant.

Latest posts

Back