Nooooo....webs?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nute lockout is due to pH. Deficiency is a lack of something to begin with. A few days wont make a big difference. A week might but then that is up to you. Id chop it or just put it outside. Since its a herm..."I" would kill it.

i JUST realized it was another thread lol

guerillaweedfare's

I think you can relax. If you do not see mites, you do not have them. By the time they get to the visible web stage, you can see them with your naked eye if you have them. They are "The Borg".

And no, I am not the one who wipes each leaf off. I give cold showers and use Forbid for spider mite infestations.

OGKushman said:
i JUST realized it was another thread lol

guerillaweedfare's

WHEW...thought you might have seen something in those pics I had missed!!! :eek:

The Hemp Goddess said:
I think you can relax. If you do not see mites, you do not have them. By the time they get to the visible web stage, you can see them with your naked eye if you have them. They are "The Borg".

And no, I am not the one who wipes each leaf off. I give cold showers and use Forbid for spider mite infestations.

A bit of med intake and meditation in the bud room has me back down and relaxed, THANKS!!!

Cold shower and Forbid will be the course if and when the borg does show!

THANKS to all, this was a scare that almost ended with pre-mature chopping...not that that would have been a huge loss since she is almost done, but.... THANKS for talking me down all!!!!!

nice lookin buds you got there Roddy...I feel like I can smell them through the computer. definitely gonna be a good smoke :ccc:

guerillaweedfare said:
nice lookin buds you got there Roddy...I feel like I can smell them through the computer. definitely gonna be a good smoke :ccc:

I bet you could... Smell harder man.... get closer to the screen.... SMELLL IT!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back