Normal that first true leaves have a lot of yellow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She’s coming along!
D9DD719E-3AAB-4DCE-93AF-B8C8C987317B.jpeg

I am noticing some roots beginning to just barely poke through the sides of the 1/4 gallon nursery bag. My plan is to transplant to a 5 gallon fabric pot. I am going to add some mycorrhizae as well as I understand this helps with transplant shock. I bumped light up to 60% (18/6) and I bumped the exhaust fan speed up to 3.

I have the plant sitting on a self watering plant base to elevate it off the ground but I am not currently using that base to water it. It currently gets 3/4 cup of distilled water every other day.

It’s getting noticeably bigger everyday, I guess this is def the veg stage.

B0C1A8C4-3F33-4715-8492-3AC7E302C4BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Things are rolling along pretty well. Will I need to feed in the veg stage if I’m using Ocean Forest? I was thinking that I would not, but someone told me I need to feed weekly. So far it’s going well but it’s my first grow so I have no basis of comparison.
7CDDC4FB-6D2D-44E7-B744-D95DA1359498.jpeg

How often do you all run the oscillating fan? I cycling mine on for 20 minutes every 2.5 hours. Does it need more than that in veg?

The exhaust fan runs all the time.

How often do you all run the oscillating fan? I cycling mine on for 20 minutes every 2.5 hours. Does it need more than that in veg?

The exhaust fan runs all the time.
I have always used mine to circulate the air inside and to gentle blow across the plants to help build Stronger stems to holdl them heavy buds you will get in the end.
I run my Oscillating fans 24/7 on low or med depending on the plants stage of growth and size.
They also help prevent mold from forming when your exhaust fans shut down.
But in early veg I hardly run them much.

Run the fans all the time. Why are you cycling the oscillating fan on and off?
Interesting ,I run my osculating fans 24 hrs a day.
I am now looking to not have my exhaust fan bringing in fresh and going thru a charcoal filter 24 hrs a day because that is making it hard to keep my temps sometime above 60 deg.
maybe come on for 5 minutes every 2 hours . curious what everyone thinks .

I am now looking to not have my exhaust fan bringing in fresh and going thru a charcoal filter 24 hrs a day because that is making it hard to keep my temps sometime above 60 deg.
In the winter, I take my exhaust hose off of the dryer vent that goes outside and let the exhaust just go back into my grow room. That way the heat is recycled back into the grow room. I have even toyed around with a damper to direct some outside and some back into the room.

In the winter, I take my exhaust hose off of the dryer vent that goes outside and let the exhaust just go back into my grow room. That way the heat is recycled back into the grow room. I have even toyed around with a damper to direct some outside and some back into the room.
I just vent in my basement
And she can get cold .
I know you need to change the air in the tent but do you need to do it 24 hrs a day?
When i was involved in grow rooms we shut down the exchange air when the lites when off

I just vent in my basement
And she can get cold .
I know you need to change the air in the tent but do you need to do it 24 hrs a day?
When i was involved in grow rooms we shut down the exchange air when the lites when off
Plants need fresh air but how much I am not certain of. I grow in my basement too so, yes, it is colder than I would like it. Is the time it is colder than 60 during lights off? My tent will get down to about 55 with lights off in the winter. I have had better color(purples mainly) in the winter though. Cooler ‘nights’ are supposed to bring the colors out. So there is that.

In the winter I plug my vent fan into the light timer. It only runs when the lights are on. I don't know for sure, but I don't think it has caused any issues.

All my fans run 24/7. I do have a dimmer switch on my exhaust fan which I do manipulate to accommodate temperatures/humidity I require. But not veg and flower mine run 24/7. I thought everyone ran theirs that way

Latest posts

Back